83 mil SP character looking

I have played EVE off and on since nearly the beginning… I remember M0o and ninja mining in Stain using a Thorax! Back in game after a 3 1/2 year hiatus and most people I knew are not playing now.

Looking for small gang-medium fleet cloaky, blopsy PVP. WH/NS ok.

USCTZ (late).

I have a family and things I do in RL so, no mandatory playtime or CTA’s, just log in when I can, form up with others and do what EVE is really about…supporting miners and builders by blowing things up!

1 Like

o/ mate,

have a look at our post.

Yes big alliance but we stay neutral and aren’t involved in any big wars.
Just small-mid scale pvp stuff to do. Truly Defensive Gun Freaks - How about some PVP and Exploration?

If you are interested just join our discord! https://discord.gg/w8NWKncW

Fly safe. 07

Standard thing when you leave for a while.

Have a few options you might be interested in.

Evemail me if you want to know more.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We definitely need blops pilots, to help create our special forces branch. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey mate come on our discord we can have a chat

Hello sgrhtj, any interest in exploring life in Pochven? No sov, no CTAs just good fun and a great mix or PvP and PvE opportunities.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

sent you an evemail

Welcome back, I’m East coast USTZ myself and we are currently looking for more US guys. Lots of changes since you last played. We have a lot to offer and may be a fit for you. A little about our Corp…

Our Corp, Into Oblivion, is an EU/US/AU TZ corporation. We are situated within a large null sec alliance. This corp has been founded on PvP and having fun. We also do some group mining ops, not mandatory, and we build things…
We are mostly grown up mature guys…mostly, who know RL comes first. I think you will find us to be eloquent and engaging…we can also BS with the best of them.

We can offer you the following things:
*Small gang PvP (The corp is run by current and null bloc FC’s)
*Big Block PvP…think fleet battles
*3 Regions of space to make isk in
*Alliance Industry Structures
*Friendly Community
*Moons to mine

If you don’t want to get lost in the crowd, and just be a number, but, you do want to get into a great corp with guys that have a lot of experience, space and opportunities, come check us out.

Our Ingame channel is 0BLVN Public

Shoot me, Stockarian, a message ingame.

Other conatcts:
Nathaniel Acami - CEO
Spike en Chasteaux - Recruiter
Stockarian - Recruiter
Prodigyk4 - Recruiter
FunnyTnT - Recruiter

Dr Wilson’s Newbro Academy - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Check us out! We’d be glad to add you to our ranks.

Check us out.

Hey man if you are still looking for a corp I would love to talk to you. Feel free to reach out to me in game or through my discord on the forum post below:

Hey Would love to have a chance to speak with you!

FAYN Industries is currently recruiting.
We are an industrial based corporation who does a little bit of everything. We offer secure Null security systems with massive earning potential. We offer the following programs and services: Corp buyback program for Ore, extensive null sec moon mining, Boosted mining operations, Great PVE and PVP content, and SRP for fleets. To talk with one of our recruiters, please join FAYN.Recruits in game channel or evemail Mick Lucedy (EU), Brutor Bellum (US) or martyn Sharisa (EU)

Come make your billions with us.

Come back to stain…it is were all the fun is. We are ustz corp, all vets, and play for fun. The requirement is not minding fighting outnumbered and being willing to engage for fun

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.