83m SP capsuleer looking for chill nullsec corp

Hi,
ive been playing eve since 2012, with several pauses due to real life…
and now im looking to come back into eve, so im looking for a chill nullsec corporation

Im located in London, however im not from here and english is not my native language, so you might want to consider that too =D

I never been in any english speaking corporations before, but russian corps are no longer suitable for me - they are mixing the game with real life taking it way too serious (which I dont find ok)

Shorter - prime time is 0 greenwich time, spoken languages are Russian and Romanian as natives, and English as Intermediate, 83mil SP main char PvP and PvE… I want to keep the game as being a game (not second work)

Thank you :slight_smile:

We are a working RL first corp, stop by and have a chat. We might be a good fit for you.

Hey there, the language barrier isnt an issue with us, as many corp-members speak multiple languages. We are primarily a RL comes first corporation. No matter the issue it will always be RL comes first.

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one.
We have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues, and after padding our wallets in a rental alliance.
We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

If you like PvP, drop by, let’s chat (please use your in-game name if you do). If you don’t, good luck with the search.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.