EU 60M Old returning player looking for NullSec Sov Corp

Hi,

I’m back after a long hiatus and I’m looking for joining a corp based in null sec which is part of an alliance. Any questions please let me know.

edit: extra information

• Omega account
  • I’m a Spanish living in Ireland, 35 years old, and this character is from 2005.
  • I’m a casual player so I’m not interested in corps expecting me to be online 24/7. Real life comes first and always will.
  • I don’t have a working mic, and with the current state of affairs is probably going to take a while to get one. I can join comms but won’t be able to speak for a while.
  • I would prefer not having to use alts and I’m not willing in any case to pay for a second account to dual box.
  • The PvP scale I’m interested in is broad, I’m fine with both fleets and small roaming gangs.
  • Ideally corp/alliance should provide opportunities to make some isk. I’m not planning to get rich but we all know pvp can be expensive.

Thanks and kind regards

1 Like

Hey there,

WASME - Likely Suspects is a 0.0 Corporation, we are looking to build up our EU/USTZ. There are daily alliance ops and there is never any shortage of things to shoot.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/wasme-likely-suspects-eu-us-nullsec-pvp-corp

WASAME Has been a PvP corp since day one.
We have recently come back from a break from pvp after the Co2/Moa issues, and after padding our wallets in a rental alliance.
We are for the fun fights, not the killboard padding. We are happily situated in RAZOR Alliance

We can offer:
Fun Fights
Nullsec Space
Capital Fleets
Friendly Atmosphere.

Feel free to get in touch with myself or drop into our recruitment channel: ‘Likely Public’.

Or join our Discord for a chat:

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/full-broadside-ustz-nullsec-small-gang-small-scale-pvp

Hey big guy. We are mostly USTZ looking to grow our EUTZ. Give us a shout if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hi, Eve Defence Force is a PvP corp residing in Fountain and part of Imperium (specifically Bastion). Our thread is here, if you care to take a look. We offer you stability, a place to make cash and plenty of PvP.

If you can jump on our discord, we can have chat about what we may be able to offer each other.

1 Like

@dmaul_raven

What kind of corp/alliance are you looking for? There is obviously quite a bit difference between PVP/PVE/other focussed corps so it would be useful to know your playstyle.

GL with your search

Hey there buddy. Brittas Empire is a UK based corp. love a bit of small gang. Bashing mtus when nerds won’t come and give us a good fight. Taking the mick out of each other in comms as we bimble around. Part of a big null alliance, so content is never far away and all the isk making opportunities even the finest care bear would need. If this sounds like something you’re interested in. Drop in our discord and say hi by saying, “Git Gud Mundi”

Shim o7

3,000 ships lost in your mum!

What sort of dick-tator am I?
Orlav Aldent 2020
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”

Requirements

• Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
  • USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
  • PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
  • 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.

Join me on discord

Hi there,

XMETA - Mecha Enterprises Fleet is a Nullsec PVP corp, looking to recruit high SP pilots. There are daily alliance and coalition fleets in all timezones (EUTZ included :slight_smile: ) and there’s plenty of targets to blap.

[XMETA] Mecha Enterprises Fleet Nullsec PVP Corp Recruiting! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

XMETA has been a PvP corp since our founding in 2010.
We are a founding member of the Federation Uprising alliance, which is itself a PVP alliance part of Legacy Coalition.
We also are not zkill police, we’re just in it to have fun.

We offer:
Daily Fleets
Excellent Nullsec Sov
Capital/Supercapital Warfare
Real Life First

If you’re interested in joining, feel free to message me in game, join our public channel “PUBUP”, or join our public lobby discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/w98cz9Z

1 Like

Updated original post information

1 Like

Come have. A chat with us mate

1 Like

Hi Dmaul raven

WCS is a South African PVP Corp in Null sec with TONS of ISK making opportunities.
We have members from all over from the uk to alaska.

What we Offer:

Indy, Moons, BP’s
PVP on a Massive Scale
Krab…errr…Ratting
Alliance wide Mining Operations + PI
Dedicated Voice Comms
Experienced helpers and support channels
Friendly atmosphere
Abyssal sites

Eintlik doen ons alles!

So, if even one of these interest you, then hop on WCS-Pub, and make some noise.

PS: As jy die kan lees, help dit al klaar baie!!

WE NEED YOU!

Regards

Slannesh

1 Like

War Eagle Fleet is a proud member of the SLYCE Alliance, actively living and prospering in null sec alongside some fantastic allies. We are currently recruiting members who are eager to make lots of isk and get those dank frags. We are a group with some great PvP pilots, however we understand that this is not what EVE is all about, and we certainly are not elitists. It takes many hands to make a corporation tick, therefore we need builders, ratters, and everything in between. We will help anyone who wants to learn to PvP, but you need to enjoy the game and we give you the freedom to do that.

What we can offer you:

• Corp/Alliance activity across the EUTZ and USTZ primarily
  • Discord and Teamspeak for communications and interaction
  • PvP fleets with some fantastic FC’s (large scale, medium scale, small gang, and solo opportunities)
  • Nullsec space with some of the most valuable ores, moon goo, PI, and ratting anomalies in EVE
  • Access to great local markets (with jump bridges for easy access)
  • The freedom to enjoy EVE as you see fit
  • Logistics network in place at great prices to move your things around
  • Low stress casual gameplay where EVE is seen as a game, not a job

We offer much more than that, but that gives you a rough idea of the sort of things you can expect in our space.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.