87m SP returning player

If you are USTZ Troll Legion would be happy to have you. We’re in Skeleton Crew Alliance in Pure Blind having fun doing small gang stuff and need more hands to help us take sov!

Fun time fighting Goons:

Fun times fighting the Russians:

Small gang relaxed but disciplined PVP allaince. Come chat with us in Trolling Grounds if interested in either our corp or an EU group in the alliance!

1 Like

I realised I probably wasnt too helpful in my first post.

I am EUTz and spent the majority of my time when I last played in Low Sec as a Frig Pirate (although I may have sat on a gate or two in Null)

Relatively new parent so need people who are happy for me to not be around for a few days etc

2 Likes

Hey we are Phocas Legacy. Apart of Fraternity. We are a tight knit group that loves PVP. We do everything from small gang to Cap warfare. Dank memes will be provided. Join PH.L Pub if interested

1 Like

Hey there, I have sent you in-game mail with more information

1 Like

Hey korg,

Come check us out! we are a small gang pvp corp, inside a small gang pvp alliance based out of curse nullsec looking to grow our pvp base with more dudes like you! we are mostly made up of bittervets and rusty players who are coming back, and we would be very excited to see you join us

feel free to hop on discord for a chat!

1 Like

Any interest in wormhole space? Many of us are parents too so we know how that works… very much a RL first, no drama attitude to playing EVE but we have goals and ambitions too.

Reach out if it interests you all. If not, I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Congrats on the new baby. As long are you contribute and take part when you can we’d be happy to have you. Very mature group here that put’s RL as a priority.

1 Like

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - tweettweet5603(EU), Ellise Solette (US) blankbling (US / AU)

Join: GLD PUBLIC

come chat with us!

1 Like

Thanks for all the messages, I will reach out to a few of you in game

1 Like

Greetings,

DanJev United is looking for old/new members. we are a HS corp that neighbors LS that we do roams in with small PvP fleets. We do a little of everything out in our home of space. If you have any questions for me please let me know.

Tari’elle Sheridan

1 Like

You might be interested in flying with us.

We are an international, real life friendly corp living in NPC null. We have industrial and small gang PVP operations happening regularly with our alliance-mates

We have a good proportion (c 50%) of the corp in EUTZ so good activity levels and excellent out of game systems to support our members

There’s a lot more info on us and how to apply on our mail thread here:

1 Like

Hi Korg Tronix,

i think you sound like a great fit for our corp “Anoikis Outlaws” - we’ve a number of PvP focussed members who enjoy making things go boom in the night.
I’ve sent you an in game mail with further details, and a link to our channels to get involved.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ev0l

1 Like

Hey Korg, I think I remember you from Amamake / Minmatar FW space?

I think my corp (Tuskers) could be a good fit for you.

We’re a relaxed (no minimum activity levels, no CTAs, fly what you want, when you want etc.) mature solo/small gang PvP corp with an active community that has been around for 10 years, where some members have been around for 5+ years. We use out of game services (Discord) to communicate, which makes joining fights even easier - a simple ping means when you do log on, there’s something going on.

Historically, we were a low sec pirate corp, but most of us have found more fun living in a Class 2 Wormhole with a static NS & C5 for PvP & logistics/PvE respectively. We think that this wormhole offers the best mixture of logistics & PvP - the direct NS gives us plenty of opportunity for fights (at the moment we are getting about 50-80 kills per day) and the C5 gives us decent logistics.

We run a mixture of organised gangs & impromptu gangs. Some examples:

We tackle a Rorqual, ping for back up and end up killing it +multiple sub-cap defensive fleets with minimal losses, despite fighting 3 gangs simultaneously (RR Hyperions, Cruiser Gang, Dread + Rorqual) - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152626.

Organised Drake roam, 11 vs ~60 people - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153926&adjacent=1 + https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=153866&adjacent=1

Impromptu Faction Cruiser gang, 10 vs 68 - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=154376

Fighting a gang in 0.0, when suddenly another wormhole gang joins in - https://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=kill_related&kll_id=156868&adjacent=1

You can find some Battle Reports in our recruitment ad, as well as more details:

Feel free to convo me ingame o7

1 Like

Hello @Korg_Tronix and welcome back to the game we hate to love!

I noticed you were still searching and thought I would throw our group into the choice list. We are a super ACTIVE WH Corp/Alliance and would love for you to take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see ya in space or at least in our discord to check us out,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

Hey there.

Total Mayhem definitely offers a tight knit group with lots of opportunity to grow and brush the rust off. I recently came back from a two year break and chose this group for the same reasons you mentioned.

Check it out…

1 Like

Good god you’re popular on here :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in trying life in a wh then I’d love to have a chat with you. We are a small tight knit community/alliance living in a wormhole. Nearly all of us come from a low sec pvp background but that’s mostly dead these days unfortunately. We’re totally set up towards the part time vet, there are no CTA’s or alarm clock ops etc! We have standard ops on a Sun and Tues evening every week with some sporadic stuff in the week. There is no requirement for members to be on these ops so no obligation to be logging in all the time because we all have busy RL.

Very chilled environment and good fun.

1 Like

Korg Tronix

Come speak to us

www.f-off.net

1 Like

Hello Krog Tronix

I started a corporation about 4 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 15 weeks and have recently hit over 400 people. We currently avg about 40 to 45 people in EU, 25 to 30 in USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Wormhole small gang that teams up with larger gangs on occasion

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.