Closed - Found Corp

So, i’ve been on and off EVE for many years now but i always get this urge to come back. Trouble is when i do i usually just float around not really achieving to much.

I’m looking for somewhere to call home, somewhere to get back in to the game and hopefully make some iskies and explode some things on the way. Not really sure what or where id like to live so ill give anything a fair chance at this point.

What i bring to the table;
89mil SP Main - Subcap focused pvp pilot
Something SP Focused Capital Pilot
Scouts/Cynos/Logis/Blops
Variety of alts for hauling and such to make iskies, pretty self sufficient

Fly Dangerously
Sergeant Clangers o7

hello mate … 80% of our 240man corp is from the UK

come have a chat with us 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - Legacy -early EU time zone

I’ve dropped you a reply on Discord as well mate, but if you’d prefer something a bit more intimate, try us!

More info here Be More Wolf! [EUTZ]

@Sergeant_Clangers

sounds good to me!

contact me ingame please

JuuR

Hey Clangers!

My corp and i would love to speak with you about our environment and how we could be the right fit! Hit me up in game or on our discord.

We do nightly pvp activities and have exceptional activity. We are a corp of content creators interested in returning players like ourselves!

Hi @Sergeant_Clangers

I’m CEO of The Dark Vanguard, an EU TZ PVP Corp. We’re a pretty tight group and we are active in Discord and voice comms so we can help you get back into the game and enjoy it!
We live in Low Sec on the edge of FW and we do small/med gang pvp + blops and working on getting dreads sorted. Basically we like making stuff blow up.

Drop into Discord for a chat: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE](https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE)

Hey there you should check us out we fly nano gang and have free enyos.

Hey man, check us out, we are eu only

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Hey @Sergeant_Clangers!

We’d love for you to consider Dream Endeavor!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners with diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently all of us are in North American Time Zones, but several hold odd hours, so we often have at least a couple on during the afternoons into the early morning. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, and we free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. But sometimes members engage PVP with their own, of course. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while also prioritizing member wealth generation.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

o/

We are the indy arm of a pvp alliance, newbros and veterans and everything in between. Even though we are primarily indy, we have some of the most active fcs in the alliance and have the top number of kills for the past month. We have activity in all tz, come in and have a chat!

o7

dont be shy :wink: come have a chat

Hi Sgt Clangers,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning UK player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 55 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Would love to catch up ingame

Fly safe, GM

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities while also having fun. We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

TRIGGER HAPPY

We are a member of The Trigger Happy alliance based in the Tribute region

The founding corps of Trigger Happy where unhappy with the current null-sec landscape and big bloc warfare. As such took the risk to form an alliance to play the game the way we want to play it, not how null-sec blocs want us to play it.

Not aiming to be the next big blob or the next big empire, Trigger Happy are aiming to make eve enjoyable, fun and to ensure our members can sustain themselves ISK wise in between PvP. We are currently seeking pilots who just want to play eve with a primary focus on PvP over PvE.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This gives a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

Significant portions of your time given to mandatory fleets sitting on gates, bashing citadels or waiting on timers while many fleet outcomes become blueballs. Larger fleets with tidi where pilots are just a number creating a less challenging environment to play and learn in. Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue leaving Eve a more difficult place to find good content.

Choosing to play outside large “blue donut” empires brings greater challenges where we can work on exciting new content without limitation and be involved in a variety of projects with different styles of gameplay.

WHY US

★ Experienced and stable leadership
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Great corp and alliance FCs
★ Experienced and helpful combat pilots
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home region
★ No drama
★ No blue donut
★ No massive tidi battles

WE OFFER

★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Corp fleets including nano roams, blops and sniper camps
★ Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
★ FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone
★ Dread alt or training towards one

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.