8m SP pilot playing Eve for 2nd time LF a corp

Hello!

My IGN is now nUmetA.

I am returning to the game after giving up on it the first time.

I would prefer a wormhole corp as most of my skillpoints are allocated into scanning/hacking. I would like to be more active in the game, but it’s pretty boring to play this game by yourself.

I would very much like to get into PvP, but again, by yourself it is a little difficult.

Willing to learn and pay attention and absorb what information Ic an in order to get better at the game.

Feel free to message me in game ‘nUmetA’ or my discord is George Foreman#1390.

Hey, nUmetA:

I’d be cautious about living in wormhole given that you just returned to the game; it can be a lonely lifestyle unless you’re with a remarkably active group. I’d recommend joining a corporation which offers mentorship programs for exploration and utilizing the Pathfinder tool. As for your interest in PVP, I can help you there!

I represent NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS, a PVP-focused corporation and members of the alliance Strictly Unprofessional. We’re located in the Essence region of Gallente space and participate in all number of alliance fleet operations. If you’re interested in joining up with some gang roams, gate camps, and larger fleets to assist our allies then hit me up in-game! You can message me directly at Isus Jarode or join our public channel, NFINT Public.

Hey!

I’m currently recruiting for Space Mutts. We are a EU based WH corp in a USTZ alliance. We live in WH space, specifically a C4 with static C3/C5, so plenty of opportunity to make isk and shoot people from all over EVE.

If you would like to have a chat feel free to hop on discord our into our ingame channel ‘Space Mutts’.

Cheers

DP

Hello! I’m part of a null-sec corporation that has its fingers and players participating in all aspects of the game. We don’t live in a wormhole but have regular engagements with wormhole dwellers. I don’t play around with WH’s too much but others in the corp venture in regularly. If you would like to give the null-sec life a chance we are a well-established group living in an optimal region of space giving you access to High/Low/Null/WHspace. We also understand that real life comes first and only ask our pilots to help out when they can. Feel free to message me in-game or contact our head Diplo Walldon Olacar.

Fly safe and hope to hear from you soon,

Cordag

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.