95m SP returning character looking for PVP focused null home

Hi,

As the title says, I am returning to EVE after years of mainly keeping this toon parked in station and never really playing the game (other than the occational solo PVP, exploration and mission running). I am now looking to further my EVE experience and would like to join a null-sec corp with a mature player base that prioritizes RL over EVE (i.e. no login obligations, attendance requirements etc.).

To a great extent, I am a newbie as I have mainly played the solo game, and hence would appreciate to find a home with some chill and helpful invidivuals. Among the many new things I would like to experience here in New Eden, small gang roaming and drunken gate camps (whiskey and beer are preferred poisons) are at the top on my list.

About me:

• 32 y/o, male, lawyer.
  • Based in the EU (Sweden), online on weekdays mainly from 21:00 CET (19:00 EVE time) and regurlarly on weekends.
  • Speaks Swedish and English fluently, and Japanese to some extent.

About my toon(s):

• 95m SP, sub cap focused main (working towards carriers).
  • 10m SP, hauler alt.

If you feel that your corp might be what I am looking for, please feel free to drop your info here in the thread, online or on Discord (Demi#7752).

Cheers!

1 Like

Hej Rinata,

Jag tror att du kan passa bra in i vårt corp.

Vi fokuserar endast på att ha kul och ha det så enkelt som möjligt.

I corpet är vi 3 svenskar och resten är dessverre från andra delar i världen.

Om du vill veta mer om oss kan du läsa vår rekrytering post nedan.

Skulle det vara något är det bara och join vår discord

Ha en bra dag

Mvh
Prim

Hi,

Might be interesting for you to join us, especially since we have more and more people from EU.

Send you an in Game mail :slight_smile:

Hello Rinsta, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC-null and has a wide variety of both PvE and PvP content found nowhere else in New Eden.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our website.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@Rinata,

I have read your post and our community and ethos fits your criteria perfectly, we have an active community and offer a true RL comes first policy. There are no PAPS, CTA’s or any action that requires you to log in as we operate on in a manner that we present opportunities for members to join and that is is. I think what we have here would be great for you and well worth your time to hold a conversation with me.

Here is my recruitment post it holds contact details at the bottom. I look forward to speaking with you.

Kind Regards

PJhustle Signature

Hey there Rinata!

I’m from HVYCC. We are a primarily a PVP corporation, but accept pilots from all walks of life.

We accept veteren players who are looking to live in null sec, do PVP and have high ISK earning potential, abut we also accept new players and offer skill plans, free ships, and guidance to all new players!!

We are apart of Sential Dawn alliance, which is part of Legacy Coalition, so we have a HUGE range of activities from:

• PVP small gang, blops, carriers/dred, and large fleet fights

• PVE Blood raider ratting in an upgraded system

• 0.0 Exploration, mining, PI, ice, and even moon mining!

If you’re interested stop by our discord: https://discord.gg/9VeDYFnuNK

Or in game public channel: Heavy In Public

Thanks for reading!

Hey Demi,

I run a close knit corp living in Vale of Silent/Tribute and we’re part of one of the larger alliances in the game - Fraternity. As a corp we love a chilled roam or gate camp, alcohol is definitely welcome. We usually do these on a Friday night but some time if a few of us are on we’ll just gang up and look for some fun. Mon-Thurs tend to be more pve focused (not a hard and fast rule just a general thing), we have a WH we use to make isk.

The great thing about being in Frat is that there are plenty of fleets going on 23/7 so whenever you’re on there is usually pvp to be had if you want it.

Happy to have a chat with you, if you’re interested have a read of our recruitment ad and join our discord in the link - [ELTC.] English community focused Fraternity 0.0 corp is recruiting

Vi kan prata hur mkt svenska du vill men låt oss ta detta på engelska :wink:

First off - I’m sorry I might have missed the initial contact seeing the ‘most likley’ great corps above, but I still want to give you another option, UMAH.

We are based in NPC Nullsec Syndicate (we keep out from the SOV space), with that said we do have our fair share of PVP / home def / offensive and defensive CTA’s. And who can turn down a drunken roam or some filament action? :stuck_out_tongue:

For ISK generation you can always grab a mining ship and get some moon goo (about 1 moon per day blows up) and use the buyback and sell to corp, ratting/missions up to lvl 4 or why not a combat site or two? Get your PI network up and running or start your own production in the structures we keep. Pretty much any industrial services we have for you to use as you please, a pretty large BPO/c library aswell.

We have two main things I really like us all to have as a baseline in the corp:

• Do not bring toxic behaviour to us, we don’t want or need such drama <3
  • RL is and will be prio - we don’t demand your time, you spend your time in the game to enjoy it, period!

Lets have a chat when you have time - I could never have enough swedes in the corp <3
I linked you the recruitment thread to UMAH above aswell so you have some more reading and if this is of any interest and have more questions, please seek me out ingame / Umah_Pub / msg.

If not - I really hope you find what you are looking for ofc! o/

Hello Rinata,

First of all welcome back!

I’ve read you post and from what i can see you would fit right in in our corp and alliance. We have experienced players that can guide you in pvp, pve, indy.
We don’t have mandatory cta’s but we do like a drunken gatecamp :slight_smile:

I’ll just pop my link here below and i’ll hope we speak soon. And in case you’ve already found a new home, best of luck and may we meet on a gatecamp someday :smiley:

Hello Rinata

Don’t go null. Come be a pirate in Low Sec with us. It’s way more fun than Null. We are an RL first group and are online when you are online as we are mostly UK/EU. You will have way more fun with us than any null-sec place.

Have a read.

Come say hello in our discord and come fly with us.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with sov null on the books. While not holding any sovereignty yet, if you want to help a corp from the ground up, we’d be happy to have ya. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Proud Member of Eternal Requiem

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Brittas Empire are looking for pilots to join our team. We are mainly comprised of UK and EUTZ players, but are also looking to expand our USTZ and other timezones so that we can build our corp community and do even more fun stuff together!

We Offer:

• Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Access to both alliance & private corp space for ratting, mining & industry, including corp owned moons
  • Corp & Alliance run Buyback & JF services.
  • Alliance Level PVP
  • Small gang corp roams
  • Alliance Flight School access to teach new and rusty players the basics

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly attitude and looking for a laugh - no drama
  • A willingness to PVP - we are happy to teach

Love your PVP? We are currently engaged in one of EVEs biggest wars and you’re welcome to join the team and jump right in, if that’s your thing.

Sound Good? Got some Questions? Head to over to our Discord:

Please check us on on Zkill Brotherhood of Spacers | Alliance | zKillboard
If you’re looking for midsized group of players and place to call home B0SS is it!!
Contact me in game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/x2ZqE64c

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.