A fresh start

Wondering if there are any like minded people out there who would be interested to come together, a fresh to start, a new corp from the ground up. Hoping to explore the game, hunt for pvp content, start in factionwarfare and build and then eventually carve out a little peace of space wither in Wormhole sapce or null

We started fresh into wormhole space a few months ago if you are interested in joining us and helping us build up. :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact me on discord: hellbent69420

Hey Shade
My name is Haconen
I am with the Dystopian Angels.

We are a PvP NullSec Corp that Operates in AllSec and WH space.
We also have a strong Indy arm with multiple Moons and Structures for Production and Reactions .
Our TZs are primarily UKTZ & USTZ , with a solid core for AUSTZ like myself.
We like to treat the Corp as a place to Meet up , to get EVE task done, get some kills, make lots of Isk and to chat with others.

We fly for fun and the thrill of the hunt.

If you are interested, jump into Discord for a chat.

The DA Youtube :

For anymore info, check out our EVE Forums , and if not for the info, stay for the pictures .

Fly Fast Fly Dangerous

it’s not exactly what you’re looking for but we recently reopened our corp and are bulding it up from scratch again. Already settled in null in an alliance though.

bump <3

We at HUSH are building up our alliance and could always use more corps hungry to grow. We are very newbro and returning player friendly. FW gives us a cheap way to do pvp and teach for very little investment. If you want to talk more stop by to chat. The Syndicate of Silence

Ow wauw all these players promis the world i just want to talk
pfff i wonder if i make a chance

we are so far a small group of guys who started out of highsec, played in low, and are back in null in a nice alliance with all sorts of benefits. Trying to make something of ourselves but we need more people with the same mindset. were focused on our members and growing as a group, not individuals. come to our discord and chat with us. see what you think.

Hey! I’m a new player, but reaching out to people for my corp. We operate in a C2 wormhole. We are quite new with a few veteran players and some noobs like myself. We are trying to be a good corp that can help new players. We are creating content specifically for the noobs. We are about to have a freeport set up. We are primarily pve focused, but I and others want to get into some pvp. We are allied with a large pvp focused corp that has our backs in the wormhole. We could use the help of another veteran especially to assist the noobs with your knowledge. Don’t feel like playing the game for a week? no big deal, your assistance in our discord answering noob questions would be immensely helpful. Check out occultanavis[.]net if you are interested!

bump*

Hay bud am looking for pvp corps to join my alliance your welcome to come a join us. There is plenty of opportunity for you to grow if you don’t have a corp yet feel free to join my corp. There is plenty of pew pew around where we live in npc null.

bump :slight_smile:

Hey, Shade
Hope you are doing well. I figured we’d reach out and say hi. I think our group of misfits might suit you well. We might not be a fresh start but a good restart if you’re looking to get back into EVE. We should have all the content you’d want out here in Null.

You can check our recruitment page below, for info about our corp and on how to get ahold of us :smiley:
We all hope to hear from you soon!

-Jaded

Warbirds is what you have described, we are actively recruiting. Come say hello, we might be a great fit for you!

Hey,

Help us build this.

Try a Covert Agenda.

Wrecking Crew Coalition.
Desolate Alliance.
Covert Agenda Corp. Est. 2008

COVRT is an old and asset wealthy association led by players who started in 2004. We are based in Domain and operate in all types of space; high, low, and null. Currently were small but aim to get back to 400+. EU and USTZ players.

We offer the following:

1. Black Ops PvP. The battleship kind. All the other PvP and low security fun as well but our name is Covert Agenda aka Black Ops.
  2. Standing fleet. Normally about 100+. For content.
  3. Nearly every T1 BPO fully researched free to use at a great factory with labs.
  4. Moons. Something popped almost all the time.
  5. Alliance buy back & SRP.
  6. Fleets nearly everyday in EU and USTZ.
  7. Discord and Teamspeak.
  8. API check.

This is a great place for returning players as we have all the stuff to help you get back to speed quickly and an amazing choice of game play options.

We will accept newer players. 90 days or more generally we can train how to die and then how to live.

Recruiter’s. EUTZ in game is Huzid.
USTZ in game is DougnMT.

In game channel, The Road Home.