A Major Issue That Needs Attention

I hope you learned the number one lesson here and that is that posting here is a waste of your time unless you 1) enjoy griefing and slamming others or 2) enjoy getting greifed and slammed. Only third option is to try and help people avoid future abuse and BS.

The entire game is founded on grief, and run by people who either get off on it one way or another or are seriously asleep and still can’t see it.

What you have identified was indirectly intended. People will sign up and do things that will get them grief, and the griefers will run to it like its a barbeque.

I wish I could say this level of griefing was killing the game as more and more people wake up to what this game is actually about, but unfortunately a sucker was born every minute. There may be a shortage of suckers compared to previous years, but the flow the is stable.

So anyway, yeah, you cannot even expect a decent apology for a mistaken lambasting from a CSM. Sums it up right there.

But yeah, if you want more, can’t even mine in 0.9 space without getting ganked. High security space? Its a complete con from people looking to sign up people to abuse. The only thing that makes them better than military recruiters is that this is a video game.

3 Likes