A returning Capsuleer in search of a new Corp

I quit about two years back, while playing with Pandemic Horde. I finally came back recently and want to join a nullsec corp, preferably one of similar size to the one i was in previously. I’ve participated in fleet battles before, but mostly I’ve been passing the time ratting, though I’m also eager to try more. Currently an alpha clone, but will go Omega once i secure a good cash flow. I’m happy doing anything that brings in the ISK! Fleet battles also sound fun to join up in once again. At the time of posting, the most I have unlocked in terms of skills are Caldari Battlecruisers.

I’m more than willing to participate in voice communications, provided they are via Discord. I also have a Teamspeak.

I’m currently settled in Tash-Murkon, so the null-sec areas around there are what i’m most hoping for.

1 Like

You should come join Aideron Robotics, a corporation within the Federation Uprising alliance that is new player and alpha clone friendly.

We are based in both Nullsec and Lowsec, and we do a ton of fleet battles all the time, from smaller 20-30 man gangs to 200+ man Militia wide fleets.

We have multiple Nullsec systems for ratting as well as other activities.

Alpha clones are also welcome on all of our fleets, and we will never ever exclude anyone from participating.

Being in Faction Warfare is very profitable for alpha clones, and under ideal conditions you can expect to make anywhere from 60-100 mil an hour with less than 10 mil of investment.

We use a variety of ships, including the Ferox (a Caldari Battlecruiser), and other ships all the way from the frigate class Punisher to the battleship class Machariel.

As for voice communications, we recently switched to Mumble from Discord, and occasionally use Teamspeak when working with other entities.

We live in the Fliet system in the Essence region in Lowsec, and in the Assilot constellation in the Cloud Ring region in Nullsec.

Check out our corp. We’re a tight knit group of players that would be happy to have you join us. We Enjoy Small gang PvP and really just hanging out together and having a laugh. REPO [C4 Small Gang PvP]

1 Like

I’m still open to offers!

1 Like

Hi there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Eve mail sent o7

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

I’m still open to offers!

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Pandemic Horde and similar can be fun, but if you are interested in getting better at PvP and want to graduate to the big leagues, we are the gateway to Pandemic Legion:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.