Returning player looking for new corp USTZ

I stopped playing eve about 3 years ago due to life just getting too busy. I would like to now try and jump back in. I am looking for an active corp to relearn the ropes. I used to live in WH space so am not opposed to that as long as the corp would be willing to help me relearn everything. I will be returning as an alpha clone looking to upgrade eventually. (I used to support multiple accounts via PI and the occasional incursion) I enjoy PvP and would like to join a corp that does plenty of it.

3 Likes

You should join Aideron Robotics. They are an alpha friendly PVP corp in Nullsec/Lowsec and part of the Federation Uprising alliance. If you want PVP at all timezones and action right outside your doorstep, join us :slight_smile:

We also have plenty of planets for you to use for PI.

Here’s our discord if you want to learn more: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

Hey man, I have sent you an eve mail with more information. o/

1 Like

Team Americas [YANKS] would like to have you. We are an older USTZ pvp corp that has been inactive for about 10 years, but we are ramping back up now. Hit us up in channel Yanks in game if you would like to know more. We can jump on comms and see if we are a fit.

Our recruitment post

zKillboard

1 Like

Hey, I represent a corp in The Initiative. which is a pvp based alliance within the imperium, we have a fun close knit corp atmosphere and blow ships up as a corp almost daily. We don’t care about elite killboard stats and often lose stupid stuff but at least we have fun doing it. Being in the imperium we have access to delve to krab in so you won’t have to worry about making money at all. Check us out if you think we might be a good home for you Hole Punchers Null Sec corp in The Initiative seeking all pilots 3 1

1 Like
1 Like

Hey Rakasan,

I’m an old school player from back in 2008, and have just recently returned after being gone for several years. I brought all my trusted lieutenants back to EvE with me from other games I played. We are a small tight family looking to grow our numbers, and take our corp into a WH for exploration, and making some ISK. Currently were looking to grow at about 1 new player a week so we keep it tight.

If this interests you please message me in game or on discord.

-Bronx

Discord ID: Bronx#9165

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey Rakasan,

If you’re still looking, just message/mail me ingame. Not offering membership, but instead the chance to get to know the corp and its membership before you decide.

Dewk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.