Abyssal and incursion corporation

what im looking for is a corporation with focus on abyssals and incursions with people i could learn from and fleets which i could join later on. i would need to be guided as to what should i fly and how to optimally skill for that

heres my profile:

• currently 28m SP omega player
  • i always aimed at skills for combat
  • last time i played subbed was in 2013-14 if i remember correctly, so i forgot most things in this game and need to relearn
  • ive played EVE on and off for about 6 months total since 2011
  • i tried several proffesions, mining included which was by far the most boring and unfun
  • ive spent most of my time in hisec doing security missions (barely L4) and lowsec FW plexing (which was most lucrative but also tedious)

i am looking for a corp that would help me learn and enjoy EVE

any other tips and insights are most welcome

i would like to make some friends in this game, maybe there is something u do that would spark an interest in me, so feel free to add me

PS: i also play star citizen and starcraft 2

thanks in advance

Hello, our corporation Cloud Haven Technologies is focused on Abyssal Deadspace, both solo and cooperative in frigates and we are building a community to run Triglavian Invasions when they come into game at the end of this month. They will be similar to Incursions.

Here is a link to our forums post:

If you have any questions, you can jump to our Discord: Discord to have a chat.

Depending on your time zone, we may be of interest to you. We live in low-security space and are pivoting our industrial efforts to focus heavily on manufacturing triglavian technology.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.