[ACQUIRED/RESOLVED] - WTB - Republic Fleet Guidance Computer & Guidance Enhancer

UPDATE: ALL ITEMS ACQUIRED. THANK YOU.


I want to buy one (1) each of the following items.

  • Republic Fleet Missile Guidance Computer
  • Republic Fleet Missile Guidance Enhancer

I will pay a premium of $300,000,000ISK each ($600,000,000ISK Total).

Please contract these items to me (3+ Days) for this price at any NPC High-Security Station. Respond in this thread. I will accept within 24 hours.

Thank you. <3

These are over a billion on the market, not sure anyone is going to be able to meet your price. Unless you are offering 1.3b?

1 Like

@Solomon Iskander

I have not seen any on market or traded at all. Certainly not in JITA so I have had no idea what to truly offer. Best I had to go on was their ballistic control alternatives (Tech-II price x133). I tripled that in my original offer.

Given the current scarcity being encountered I would be willing to pay 1.3Bn for the two items combined.

Current price Republic Fleet Missile Guidance Enhancer

Try 1b each, probably more for the computer.

ITEMS ACQUIRED. THANK YOU.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.