Active player looking for Null sec or pissibly a WH space corp

Hello,

I am an experienced player with 3 characters between 55 and 65 million SP As well as 6 PI maxed alts. I’m looking for a home. I’d perfer deep null sec, but I’m open to a WH if it has decent PI planets. NA timezones please.

Nearly maxed fleet bonuses from an orca, hulk miner, nearly maxed scanning abilities, cov ops, etc etc.

Toss me a message in game,

1 Like

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

1 Like

Ever been the only one online at a given time? Inactive Corp Problems? Want to Live the WH life? Become an integral part of Thirteenth Empire . Helpful Members, New and old Pilot Friendly.

1 Like

1 Like

-Est 2007- Imperium - The Initiative- Nullsec corp - OWNED - EU/US TZ We are looking for lads like you

1 Like

JAD Industries is looking for active pilots. Our goal is to create a brotherhood of our members working together to do what we enjoy. Eve. We accept all flavors of pilots who seek community.

What we offer:

• Active PVP (In region and out in the rest of null)

• Active PvE activities (Industrial, Mining, Exploration, etc)

• Plenty of mining opportunities (many moons)

• A place to call home

• Good, open minded leadership

• Understanding real life before EVE

• Mentorship to newer bros / returners

• Shipping to home region

If you have any questions, please just ask one of us. You can join our public channel - JAD Industries Public.

1 Like

Eve mail sent o7

Hello Draconis DePorte!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.