After Long Hiatus, coming back to EvE with fresh Corp and Allliance

After a Long Hiatus of Outer Heavens Founder, Mother Company and The Outer Heaven Militia are Born!

The Outer Heaven Militia and Mother Company alliance are a group of like minded capsulars interested in Mining, PvE, and PVP. Like most everyone in the Solitude Region, we too wish to earn our riches Solitude has to offer.

Please direct all recruiting questions to @Gabbot

bump :grinning:

1 Like

Rebump.

Outer Heaven Militia Corporation and Mother Company Alliance are the child of returning EvE players of old. Come join us in the solitude region for exploration, pvp, pve and mining. Contact TheManWhoLaughs or Gabbot for further questions

Outer Heaven Militia and Mother Company Alliance are the life blood of EvE players of past looking to explore and fight (pve and pvp) in the Solitude region with like minded Pilots and Corps. Friendly Atomosphere. English speaking EST time zone (EU welcome) Please contact Gabbot with questions.

Bump, still actively recruiting! Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Outer Heaven Militia is recruiting capuslers new and verteran alike to join this budding corp in the Solitude Region. We hope to have an upwell structure soon and will be mining/pve/pvp. We have been spending a great deal of time in Syndicate. We are an Eastern U.S. Based Corp. Contact Gabbot with any questions

bump!!!

Bump! !

Hey there,

I saw your advert and found what you do to be quite interesting… I would like to talk to you about a possible merge of our corps…

A little on me: I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… our corp has a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. We have R64 moons and our own industry related facilities; we also host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ and are looking for new people and opportunities. We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If this is something that interests you and would like to talk further you can add me ingame or via discord: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

Hope to hear from you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.