Agony Unleashed Is Recruiting!
EU and US timezones
Who are we?
Agony Unleashed is a PVP corp focused on decentralized/micro-gang combat and our perpetual mission to stopsucking. We operate in EU and US timezones.
We were formed in 2006 and have a strong cultural identity, focused on PVP self-improvement, both for the pilots in Agony as well as thousands of students that have been trained via the PVP University that Agony has run over the years.
Though we are focused on small gang PVP, we enjoy a whole spectrum of gang sizes focused on one goal: having good fun with good people, no matter where it takes us.
Agony is a semi-nomadic corp, moving around New Eden to chase the best content EVE has to offer.
The Agony Philosophy
- PVP is fun, enjoy it, but real life comes first.
- PVP is a challenge, pay attention and aim to improve.
- Honor your word - you stand to gain more by keeping it than you do by breaking it.
- We are here to have fun, but do expect a reasonable level of maturity.
- There are no enemies, only opponents.
- Knowledge should be shared, not hoarded - smarter opponents will force you to up your game.
- SP and ISK aren’t required for successful PVP and using your head beats both.
- Winning through superior tactics is more satisfying than winning through superior numbers.
What Does Agony Offer?
- PVP to fit an adult lifestyle, if you need a break just tell us.
- A strong social environment of like-minded PVP pilots.
- A variety of fleet types and sizes
- Active forum with ideas, fitting, tactics, as well as a corp Discord and Teamspeak server.
- Strong internal logistics, making ship replenishment straightforward.
- An Alliance Tournament team with a significant amount of experience but without restrictions on participating.
- Most importantly, we offer good people to fly with and loads of fun.
What Does Agony Need From You?
Our number one goal is good people; we can teach you the rest. SP and ISK aren’t a concern. We can help you plan skill queues, and teach you to make ISK. What we need from you is the following:
- Your #1 drive in EVE should be to have fun through PVP
- A good attitude
- A willingness to learn
- A reasonable level of maturity, while still having a blast
We have little in the way of activity requirements, our goal is to have fun PVPing while making this corp real life friendly. If you need to go on an extended break, and leave in good standing, you will be welcomed back upon return.
If you’re interested in joining Agony simply visit our website and fill in our short (10-15 minute) questionnaire. If you have any questions, you’ll find a recruiter on our public Discord.
Regardless of which side you are on next time we meet, it will be a good fight, and we look forward to it!