AIR: An Initiative. Corporation.
What do we do:
We provide content for both PvP and Industrial centred players whilst under the INIT. banner as part of the Imperium.
Who are we:
AIR is an old corp founded in 2003, which dates back to the beginning of Eve.
Based in the Nullsec region of Fountain, we are filled with mature, long time players who are mainly based in the UK / EU. However, we have access to fleets across all timezones as AIR is part of The Initiative.
Due to the nature of the corporation, we have members that have knowledge of nearly all aspects of Eve.
If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere, filled with decent players all having a good time, then AIR is for you.
What can AIR offer you:
· Small gang roams.
· Large Scale Alliance warfare.
· Black Ops, Capital PvP and Hotdrops.
· Great ISK making opportunity due to our locale (Fountain).
· Ship Replacement Program.
· Access to the Delve market, one of the best in the game.
· Titans and Supers at a good price.
· Some of the best FC’s in the game, operating across all timezones.
· Help getting set up and accustomed to nullsec.
What we expect of members:
· Must be mature and a team player.
· Ability to install mumble and have a working headset with microphone.*
· Ability to buy Alliance and Corp doctrines.
· Participation in fleets. Even if you only fly a Sabre or Logistics.
· Willingness to train into other doctrine ships.
· Have one of the following trained:
Heavy Assault Cruiser (Minimum IV)
Logistics Cruisers (Minimum IV)
· Active killboard. Stats are irrelevant however, it just needs to show activity.
· Having knowledge of Nullsec mechanics.
· Access to an alt either for Capital or Tackle.
All members are required to supply a full ESI token (with ALL characters) and have a chat with some of our members either in game or via discord.
Join “Air Recruitment” in game or contact via DM or Evemail:
Seraph Essael: Discord - Seraph#8434
Opionia Tek: Discord - Opionia#8088
Sean Finchy (CEO): Discord - SeanFinchy07#0460
*Some of The Initiative’s members suffer from anxiety and find it difficult to talk on comms. While we do understand this, if you are on fleets and get tackled or are scouting / fast tackle, you will need to be able to speak, even if it’s for a short time. INIT. and AIR are very laid back and accommodating.