Albion seems to be doing everything EVE Online should be doing, but better?

Ok mate.

1 Like

Link to meaningful data for both games ( good luck with that ) then we can at least have an enlightened conversation.
But for me, EVE is the best game in its genre, period, while Albion isn’t the best game in its genre by far. Therein lies the comparison if any comparison exists.

Don’t bother with some elements, I’m still convinced they want to play that blind fanboy role to stir things up.

All I can say is that you can keep saying that “bye and leave your stuff at the door” only so many times until you are the one who has to pack things up.

yea albion is a really fun mmo but its way to simple!

sure it has alot of the features that eve has but everything is very very very simple,… too simple for my taste. (its made for tablets etc and u really feel it)

albion and eve both have open world loot pvp BUT albion also has tons and tons of instanced zones for people who dont wanna risk anything. that way people will run around in epic gear but never run the risk losing it that makes this feature just a side option and not like in eve were losing a fight always matters!

in my opinion albion makes alot of stuff right but in the long run its too simple for my taste
the crafting and gathering just feels like its just a option but not really needed.
but were the game shines is pvp! u will see alot of it and its a lot of fun!
fights/combat but also gathering and crafting is really easy to learn and understand

but at the same time combat is too simple. u only have like 3-4 buttons you spam over and over again and the whole controles feel like in leage of legends

in short:

albion online - megaserver(very high population), very simple, fast action(like in leage of legends), alot of easymode stuff mixed with hardcore juice, player economy/crafting but everything more simple than in eve, graphics are very simple (because tablet design)

eve online - megaserver(also still a high population), takes some time to get into, even bigger fights than in albion, very complex but this is what makes it good, awesome crafting/economy system, still nice graphics

i would say that albion is a good game for people who like playing leage of legends and wanna try out a mmo or for people who are scared to play open loot pvp mmos, but wanna give it a try…

for people who wanna play a complex and more mature game eve online is the better option

also its fantasy vs scifi :smiley:

edit:

i play both atm but i have more fun with eve i must say
sure its easier to start in albion but in eve u have much more to explore and much more content and it looks much better^^

but the thing i really love about albion is… you will see much less multilog crap and bots than in eve! sure there are bots in albion too but they get killed so fast they can only camp the newbie (blue) areas and there u get only crap. also so far i never saw someone in combat with more than 1 char. if one thing kills the fun and immersion more for me in mmos its seeing people with 50accounts or bots everywhere

edit2:

i also forgot to say that albion is real free to play(which is pretty rare these days)! u only get faster training and better loot chance for premium, every player, doesnt matter if premium or f2p can use and do the same stuff, the guild/private island in albion can only be bought if ur account had 30days of premium. u will get 2-3days for free if u finish all of the tutorial/starting quests and u can really easy make the silver to buy premium/gold from the ingame marketplace

in eve the free to play is just a very limited trial version and if im honest for me even with omega its not possible to make the money to buy omega time from just playing the game like in albion

ccp should learn from this :wink:

3 Likes

CCP is effectively immune to accountability at this point. All their money comes from bots and whales so the rest of us can be damned for all they care.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.