ALL ACCOUNTS CAN BE FREE. MULITOBOXERS RULE EVE

1. Get a buddy link for 1m skill points on your new acct.
  2. Invest PLEX or game time to reach 5m total skills.
  3. Buy extractors from the New Eden store in ten packs.
  4. Sell the injectors on the hypernet market and now you can have unlimited mulitoboxers all for free.

You can setup PI and do research for profit on all your accts after 5m skill points it’s all paid for by selling injectors.

Why not just buy PLEX and sell it?

That’s a whole lot less convoluted.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks CCP for inflating the player counts with multi boxers and alphas right before you sell the company. Congrats.

4 Likes

I’m too lazy for all that and would be too lazy to multibox as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

plex - micro transaction
extractors - micro transaction

Please define “Free” as you explain how you just swiped twice.

1 Like

It would be less effort to make a billion ISK somewhere else than to do referral account rollovers to cash in the 1,000,000 referral SP plus whatever you get from the reward queues/events during that time (maybe another 500,000).

2 Likes

It’s cute until you realize that it’s a lot of time and effort wasted into just maintain a system for the sake of continuing to maintain itself.

7 Likes

Well, you just let the cat out of the bag. :roll_eyes:

Do remember, its only sustainable if folks are willing to buy plex from CCP and sell it.

Also remember that CCP makes more cash from plex than subs and supports our multiboxers with love. A single multiboxing SP farming account consumes 948 to 1844 plex a month. I can have 41 accounts running if I choose, currently only using 14.

First off all, that’s not free. You have your initial investment cost, plus your time.

Second, multiboxers don’t rule eve. I don’t know if you noticed this or not, but most of the people you see flying around aren’t multiboxing. Hell, most of them aren’t even dual boxing.

Third, I strongly suspect that you’re one of the guys that feels disadvantaged by the multiboxers. So, let me say this: your success in Eve is determined by your brains, attitude, and determination, and not by how many accounts you have, when you started playing, or how much time you have to devote to Eve. In fact, the biggest threat you face right now, is a defeatist attitude.

So, my advice to you is to stop worrying about how many accounts other people have, and instead focus on what you can do to get the results that you want.
No P2W

9 Likes

Oh, I’m sure that’s such a minor detail to the OP that they completely overlooked it.

1 Like

One character is enough for me. Not trying to take over the EVE’s universe. Just want to log in and see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.

1 Like

I’ve found that multiboxing, at least the part where two of me are doing the same thing at the same time is not just doubly difficult it’s much much more difficult. Even scouting for my self gets absurd, one of me invariably gets lost or left behind. It’s still a lot of fun though, and the thing I like doing to most is using a Gnosis fitted with all sorts of logistics stuff like armor command burst modules, remote shield repair, remote tracking and signal enhancers and repair drones to make my other me, preferably flying something silly like a Corvette as tough and dangerous as possible. I am amazed at how much effort it actually takes to do this though and having done it I really have to admire people who can multibox PvP. My little air filled head doesn’t have the bandwidth yet for anything like that.

2 Likes

Always amusing when one of the short bus people discovers what everyone else has known for years. They sound so sincere. :rofl:

3 Likes

Multiboxers existed faaaaar before that, EVE has always been a multiboxxers wetdream, and CCP would have likely had to disclose certain things prior to the purchase, and PA weren’t buying EVE because it has a large playerbase lol

If there wasn’t something else they wanted they could have just partnered and made a bunch of EVE related gacha games to make bank

Actually now that i think about it, its entirely possible they could make an EVE gacha, i might potentially play that

1 Like

Are you thinking Azure Lane but with spaceships?

I mean, something like that might work, i would genuinely be surprised if PA hadn’t atleast considered it

Id give that a try.
But the art would probably be monstrous.

I mean you don’t have to go full shipgirls, you could have a pilot that represents the capsuleer flying the ship, would mean they could lean super havily in to the lore, imagine having different pilots for sansha and blood raider ships if they fit the themes of the hulls

Caldari pilots would look like suiting military types etc

Wow, you just figured that out right now? I said that in the first thread when they advertised skill extractors months before they where a reality in the game.

The community sentiment was: “but it’s for the newbs to catch up”

Anyway, I since embraced it and I’m pretty happy with basically free Omega suicide gank alts. Because that is what you all knowingly voted for by not screaming at CCP to once again water down the game with more P2W.

Aaaaand that my fellow Ferengi is the very reason, we have scare-city and scarcity in the first place.
Don’t forget to make menny applause for all the cheat-stix accounts and multi-accounts that made this mess possible.

Thank you! The Grand Nagus will invite you to the Tower of Acquisition for a small fee of course.