ALL ACCOUNTS CAN BE FREE. MULITOBOXERS RULE EVE

Yo dawg, they did put more options for grind inside their options for grind for you to grind while you grind.

1 Like

You do know you cannot extract the base 5 million SP yes?

2 Likes

shhh let them find out for themselves.

6 Likes

I hope that was directed at me. I honestly canā€™t tell, Iā€™m always told to sit in the back, but since the bus is so short it doesnā€™t take much to get there.

That was my first thought when reading it if they actually thought the base could be extracted.

A few years ago I estimated what it would cost in $$ to ā€œrenameā€ a char with skill injectors that had 100m SP.

By the time you buy plex to get full injectors to replace that 5m plus all the SP lost due to diminishing returns it was going to be thousands of dollars. :fearful:

wow, thatā€™s insane.

So, iā€™m curious. 2014 was the last year that CCP published subbed accounts publicly. Which at that time was near 500k subs.

Iā€™m curious where that number could possibly be now?

It was directed at the OP, but if it makes you feel better you can say it was directed at you.

Eve would have been an elite game if they allowed only one character per ip since one character can fly/use everything in eve.

One character can jump a ship on its own?

Lizā€™s miracles never cease.

4 Likes

One guy can build a skyscraper too, but is it efficient?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.