ALL SOLD

I’ll have to move this character to K-space before I sell, let me double check quant before I accept your offer.

Let me know, ill keep an eye here

What about my offer for Meth Man? I’ve been waiting for you and it’s almost 3am here :grin:

@Johny_Rambo
Sorry, busy busy.
I accept your offer of 26B for Meth man, please send isk to Meth man, and DM me what account you want it sent to.

Also, please confirm here when you receive Aeson-Keel

Sorry mate, I updated my offer as I realized I only have 22b liquid :frowning: Will understand if you will not take it, let me know. And thanks for feedback

Oof, if no one else can offer 26b I will consider lowering the price.

I sent my bid to Meth man with account details - if you would accept, just transfer character.

If not, please send isk back :slight_smile:

Thank you and I am heading to bed now :smiley:

Got Minmatar/Caldari subcap characters?

@Admiral_Jackson_Wolfe 31B on Urganizer.

Hand on heart will be used everyday!

Even created a new account just now for him to go on.

o7 goodbye old friend

That’s the most intense thread for the last several days :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

That is really a lot of pilots , I am just wondering wherther there is a Moros or Paladin pilot for sale?

want to offer 24 B for Meth Man

pretty much all of them can fly paladins, I use to run c5/c6 sites
regulary guy 1 would probably be the cheapest option if you’re looking

@stela69

I accept your bid for 31B for Urganizer, Please send the isk to Urganizer and DM him which account you want him sent to. I will post again once isk is received and I transfer

@V3nd3tt456

I accept your offer of 24B for Meth man, please send the isk to Meth man and DM him what account you want him sent to. I will post again once isk is received and I transfer

I sent your isk back <3

sorry for the wait, I did get to K-space, I am 1 Jump from amarr now in high-sec
If you offer me 20b, Regular guy 3 is yours.

I’m going back to bed, I’ll be up again in probably 3-4 hours. Just woke up to pee.