ALL SOLD

anything still avaible or everything already gone ?

28b for Colonel Robert Blake

28b offer for Daya Singh

Thank you!

@Sih_Sazas

I accept your offer of 28B for Colonel Robert Blake, Please send the isk to Colonel Robert Blake and DM him what account you want him to go to, I will post again once I receive the isk and transfer

@Local_Clr

I had to self destruct and trash a gas huffer to get to K-space on this character. and leave the player corp I was in. currently in todaki and in school of applied knowledge. if this is okay with you I will accept your offer of 28B for Daya Singh, please send the isk to Daya Singh and dm him what account you want him to go to. I will post again when I receive the isk and transfer if you accept.

@Qianhe_LDningning

I accept your Offer of 21.1B isk for Choen Chunn, please send the isk to Choen Chunn and DM him which account you want him to go to I will post again once I receive the isk and transfer

@Qianhe_LDningning

I accept your offer of 28.5B isk for soyviet Union, please send the isk to soyviet union and DM him what account you want to him to be transferred to, I will post again when I receive isk and transfer

@Qianhe_LDningning

I accept your offer of 26B for Regular Guy 1, Please send the isk to Regular Guy 1 and DM him what account you want him sent to, I will post again once isk is received and I transfer him.

@Qianhe_LDningning

I accept your offer of 16.2B for Regular Guy 2, please send the isk to Regular Guy 2 and DM him what account you want him sent to. I will post again once I receive the isk and transfer

Isk and account name sent. Thanks again man :blush:

@Urganizer @Admiral_Jackson_Wolfe

Allright, that should do it for all the toons that I’ve posted in this thread. pending people follow through and all sales are completed I will open another thread under Captain Celesta Wright. for the other alts that I havent posted yet

I would prefer to sell to people that would use the characters, but anything that I post that no one bids on will likely go to @Qianhe_LDningning

Sold to @stela69 I have received the isk and am transferring now.

1 Like

13b offer

If Admiral Jackson Wolfe isn’t paid ISK, how long will it take before he’s replaced? I can pay ISK now.

Isk and account name sent. @Choen_Chunn @Soyviet_Union @Regular_Guy_1 @Regular_Guy_2

You still have smth around the 60M SP range ? Don’t wanna spend a fortune but I would use it if i manage to buy a char.

SOLD TO - @Sih_Sazas - I have received the isk and am transferring now. its showing a 10 hour waiting period. please post in this thread when you’ve received this character

SOLD to -@Qianhe_LDningning- I have received isk and am transferring now, same thing as above. maybe I didnt see it before but I thought they were instantly sent. just post here when you receive the toon

Can you post eveboard for “Sexual Revelations” you mentioned earlier?