SOLD TO @Qianhe_LDningning I have da ISK, and am transfering now, same thing just leme know when you get the toon
SOLD TO @Qianhe_LDningning ISK in the bank, transferring toon now.
SOLD to @Qianhe_LDningning Isk reeeeecieved, Transfering toon now. ty for your bidness
After all sales are completed I’ll open another thread with the other alts, its kinda difficult juggling this many in 1 thread when the Main account is pending a sale
yeah I do, but it’ll have to wait till this threads sales are complete
Ok, I am also happy to do private buy (got some more isk now), if you would be willing to drop me some eveboard via evemail.
If not, I will wait for new one.
I’ve agreed to wait till april 24th 2026, if they can’t send isk by then I will be open to other offers. for admiral Jackson Wolfe
I see there’s no bid yet. If you want to sell, I can pay now. @Bobby_Big_Balls 13b
Aeson-Keel has been received, thanks!
<3 enjoy , thats the name of one of my favorite characters in Galaxies Edge
all right ill wait than ty =)
<3 ya never know if they ever fix wormholes and its not dogshit I might come back. atleast I’ll have the isk to do whatever I want and I’ll never have to auth a million accounts to play with other people.
@Local_Clr if you’re not going to buy Daya Signh please let me know so I can offer it to someone else
@V3nd3tt456 if you’re not going to buy Meth man please let me know so I can offer it to someone else
108B for Admiral Jackson Wolfe, I just happened to need a main account. BTW, do you got any JF/Industry characters for sale?
Would love to get Meth Man out of your hands for 23b
I do have a shitload of t1 miner accounts all with 5m sp, but I dont really plan on selling those, just biomassing, not really worth the isk to dollar ratio. Urganizer was my main indy toon and hes already gone.
If industry experience doesn’t send isk by April 24th 2026, for admiral jackson wolfe I’ll let you know.
if V3ndett456 doesnt end up buying ill offer 24B for Meth man
If he doesn’t choose to buy, I will buy Daya Signh.
I just got to work, Are we good to do 20b for Regular Guy 3?
@Nestor_Two
I accept your bid of 20B for Regular Guy 3 - please send isk to Regular Guy 3 and DM him what account you want him sent to. i will post again once I receive isk and transfer the toon