Allow commenting into patchnotes directly

Add a feature to comment each patchnote change independently or in a bulk, just like Word/Google docs comments work.

This will greatly reduce amount of clicks to get a feedback and will keep it as focused as possible.

For security/bias reasons, it’s better not to show other people comments and require login like to forums for this feature to work. But comment buttons should be visible to everyone viewing the patchnotes.

Unless this idea also includes a lot of heavy moderation of any unrelated and vaguely related spam shown in public patch notes which we can be sure will happen, especially during nerfs of playstyles or buffs of playstyles of others, which is always, I think this feature will be a mess.

Also when I look for patch notes I want to see patch notes, not what some dimwit has to say about it.

For the latter we post on the forums!

3 Likes

Don’t worry Gerard, you can always easily access my latest opinions at Profile - Anna_Dyneaux - EVE Online Forums

1 Like