Alpha LF lowsec/null PVP corp

Hi, I used to play for a while until a few years ago. I used to do sov shanigans, npc 0.0 renter harrasment and high sec merc stuff. I’ve returned now as an alpha account and want to blow some stuff up.

I’m looking for a chill pvp corp in null (sov or npc) or lowsec (an area I’ve never spent much time in)

What I can offer:

• Having been out for some time, it’s safe to assume I effectively know nothing but will learn fast.
  • I’m friendly/chill and I don’t mind helping out with stuff.
  • Comms are no problem.
  • I’m good at trolling local
  • I’m open to trying really stupid but potentially successful stuff, both whilst intoxicated and not.
  • I’m happy to do whatever’s needed in pvp as long as it doesn’t involve me running really expensive ■■■■ with no reimbursement.
  • Full API + whatever other practical stuff like that you need.

What I’m looking for:

• Strong EU timezone presence.
  • Approx 20-100 players in corp
  • Small gang PVP with frig/destroyers/cruiser hulls to be the overwhelming focus of the corp. I don’t want to be in a mixed corp with lots of mining/indy. I don’t mind doing isk making activities with others to help fund PVP but not as the main thing we do (I may even have a soft spot for exploration).
  • No/low sov commitment - I’m not interested in big fleet stuff at all. I could tolerate doing home defense stuff occasionally, but in all honesty I’d rather be the one ■■■■■■■ with your home systems and trolling your indy players in local.
  • For it to be fine that I’m going to stick to an alpha account for now before deciding on whether to switch to omega.

If you think we’d be a good fit PM me or reply here.
Cheers!

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.