[closed] Returning Player LF Null PvP Corp

[closed - home found]

Good Evening All,
I’ve just reinstalled EvE today, and my priority now rests with finding, not just a home, but ‘the right home’
Whilst I can’t paint a full picture of it yet, every chat with a recruiter adds clarity

A little about myself;
I’ve played EvE for 11 years on and off, I’ve done a little bit of everything in my time (made my bank multiboxing back in the day)
I tend to be mostly a sub-cap ‘special snowflake’ main, though I have many alts (Super/Fax/Rorq/Miners/Builders,Cynos, etc.)

What I’m looking for;
An old, stable corp, with stable leadership
A corp with a large and active EU player base (regularly 30-50+ online at peak)
A corp that has a home pocket / similar for ratting/mining (I’m pvp focused, but I need to be self-sufficient)
A safe and nurturing environment. (Never hurts to throw a joke into these things)
Active FCs (at corp, alliance and coalition levels - I’m the kind of guy that likes to heavily participate in all kinds of fleets)

Whilst ‘the right home’ is the most important factor, I am biased towards corps with homes in Querious, so that I don’t have to firesale/move my assets from my last home =)

When posting replies please also include the best days/times to catch you in-game, as I feel nothing beats a good chat.

Thankyou for your time and consideration

1 Like

Hey there!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Galactic Rangers is recruiting. We are currently a high sec corp making moves to go down null. We have a EU group a would love to have you join us if you are still free?

1 Like

We’re a US/AU TZ null sec PvP group that specializes in BLOPs and capitals (our killboard). Join our in-game channel Scotch Delivery, or join our discord for more info. Hope to hear from you soon!

You should join Alwar Fleet, it’s Federation Uprising’s EU only corp. To find out more feel free to join our discord here: http://bit.ly/FEDUPDiscord

None of the above are suitable

Offering all aspects of Null life, proud member of TEST Alliance

Give us a look

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.