Another returning player (The game shouldn't be work!)

Hey all, Ill keep this one brief (As writing on Eve Online recruitment forums isn’t my idea of fun!)

Im returning to EvE for a distraction from RL. Something that I can do as a non-stress downtime.

Ive been playing EvE since 2010 and been involved in WH;NS;LS; PvP; (with another toon); living in a WH for a couple of months on my own (which was the best btw!) mining (ugh) and L4 missions (Double ugh) and looking for a corps of chilled people who I can game with that are UK/EU based.

What am I looking for? Just a group of players who can PvP (but dont have to be ninjas!) who like exploring the game and doing different things together. This can kinda be anything to be honest; as long as the mantra is MULTIPLAYER!!! It is a MMORPG afterall.

Between me and my alt(s) we can do almost anything. Black Ops; Carriers; Indy; exploration; etc etc etc.

I’m not interested in politics in any form so NS is out the question; not interested in doing something that will be work. Just to do stuff in a group. simples… or at least I think its simple… maybe not! :confused:

(I’m yet to do Incursions and or abyssals)

Let me know whats out there. Thanks

Hey @Jackdar

I’m CEO if The Dark Vanguard, a EU Timezone LowSec Corp. We are an experienced corp who have recently moved to lowsec as a founding corp of a new alliance to get away from the bluedonut & boring NS politics and basically to have fun!

We are PVP focussed and are working on getting set up as a new alliance. We’re in the South on the edge of the Min/Amarr FW zone (we’re not a FW alliance).

Come for a chat: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

KB: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98567310/

1 Like

Thanks bud; Ill have a look

1 Like

dont be shy

1 Like

Protean concept is recruiting.

Who we are:

We are a small gang group of pvpers who are relaxed.

We love to pvp.

Most us are 30+ year old mature players.

Real life always comes first.

We are a wormhole corp who has no problems pvping in HS, LS and Null.

We love to pvp.

If your interested.

Zkill: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98633005/

Discord: https://discord.gg/Sfd9xYg

In game public: “AD4PT Public”

1 Like

Hmm, check us out. Probably not your thing but who knows.

1 Like

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do aslong as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

1 Like

Hey Jackdar! Mouth Trumpet Cavalry is the place to be! We are a glorious and strong C5 WH corp. Masters of nano fleets! Wielders of Heavy Armor! Distributors of Void S through our Enyo fleets that strike terror in to our enemies! Fear not for your isk, for Wormhole space has the best isk making for any skill level. MCAV is truly a paradise that all should wish to experience.

Join mcav-public channel in game, or convo Tugen or Avardos Avaleiria to find out more. Join us! You will thank yourself for it.

1 Like

Hey,

Check us out [SLYCE] Universal Luftwaffe looking for pilots

1 Like

Hey Jackdar,

No the game shouldn’t be work, we believe in log on do a thing log off.
Easy effortless pvp for all involved.

Check us out we’d love to speak with you!

1 Like

Hi Jackdar,

We are a growing Corp where real life comes first. We have a number of returned veterans like yourself in our ranks and tend to do a bit of everything with organised (and spontaneous) ops popping up frequently. Mainly UK/EUTZ, but have active members across the other zones so if you get insomnia there’ll probably be someone on!

Take a look at our thread below and give Grislymonster or myself a shout in game.

Fly safe!

1 Like

Hey man, check us out. Eu only and yes to any PvP content

Hey @Jackdar!

We’d love for you to consider Dream Endeavor! You pretty much quoted our unspoken motto!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners with diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently all of us are in North American Time Zones, but several hold odd hours, so we often have at least a couple on during the afternoons into the early morning. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, and we free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. But sometimes members engage PVP with their own, of course. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements. All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while also prioritizing member wealth generation.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

Hey Jackdar, as per Terrus Askiras post above, i would love to have a conversation ingame.
I think we could be a very good match.

Hope to catch up.

GM

Hey mate, if you dont want the politics of NS but like to pew pew in NS/LS hit us up (And play in teh AU tz)… we are one of the few nearly neutral entities in teh game.

Convo me in game or join “TC-KL Pub” in game.

Kinda late to the party here but if you’re still looking for a corp then give us a look.

EU/UK timezone corp. Good guys, good laugh, good fights.

1 Like

Sent you an in-game mail!

1 Like

do you have a dread alt ? or are you able to get one ? If the answer is yes then i would have something for you as bellow.

Pvp corp Eclipse Pulsar is seeking veteran pvp pilots

Are you tired of big blue donuts with 10% tidi-fests when all you really want is to enjoy the game?

Would you rather like to go roaming with like minded people and experienced FCs to break through the enemy frontlines instead of CTA or structure bashing fleets on a daily basis?

Forming for hours only to shoot a single structure that does not even shoot back is not your playstyle?

If you answered “yes” on one or more of these questions, the answer for you might be

Eclipse Pulsar!

Who we are?
Eclipse Pulsar has a long standing history as an established PVP corporation since 2013. We are an international null sec corp and part of the Trigger Happy alliance living in Tribute. We are right at the front door to enemy territory. Plenty of targets and a great place for pvp.

What we’re looking for:

-Full ESI
-Dread alt
-Working microphone
-Active on Discord
-Team focused player
-At least minimum 40 mil sp

What we offer:

-Small / mid sized fleets
-Corp TS with cheerful people
-Rich nullsec space
-Flying cool stuff
-Jump Freighter logistics
-Tight–knit team
-Close to rich pvp areas
-Super and Rorqual kills

Our Killboard:

zkillboard.com

Eclipse Pulsar | Corporation

Eclipse Pulsar: 69,406 ships destroyed and 9,203 ships lost.

Some of our recorded fights:

Real life comes first.

Like everyone we have our own private life and don’t want to spend all our time in a space game. Family is very important and we are completely understanding of your priorities.

If this sounds interesting to you and you want to know more feel free to poke one of our recruiters:

Discord or in-game channel: “Eclipse Pulsar HQ”what is yout timezone ? If EU then we got something for you.

Hi there Jackdar!

If you are looking to give something new a try, join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PVE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Any new pilot is greatly appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.