Any US East coast Null Sec corps?

Looking for a good Null sec corp/Alliance in null sec that mostly runs on US/East coast times. Have been playing for about 6 months now and have about 20m skill points and just started flying intradictors.

Hey shoot me a message in game will give you more info.

We are Mainly East coast Null sec PVP part of PANFAM Coalition.

Do you consider yourself a virtuous pod pilot Shemp Koraka? Do you really dislike vileness acts? The Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is calling every righteous soul to fight the waves of chaos and plunder, helping to build a New Eden where virtue thrives. Reject the path of chaos and vileness of indiscriminate plunder, pirating and destruction as proclaimed and fulfilled by entities like Goonswarm, Pandemic Horde and Test Alliance and all pirates and terrorists alike. Stand up against these despicable creatures and join the ranks of Virtus Crusade.

[Our narrative rephrased]

Virtus Crusade [VIC.] is an established corp of kindred spirits that has a character requirement (instead of a skillpoint requirement), with strong branches is PVP (>30.000 kills), PVE, industry and mining. As proud member of Curatores Veritatis Alliance [CVA] we uphold NRDS in whole EVE and hold sov in 1-1I53 and TXJ-II in Providence. We have all the different Upwell structures you need available. In PVP we fly everything from frigates up to blobs and capitals, making already more than 30.000 kills on the enemies of Provibloc. Providence is a regular target of different power blocks, so we have constant fights ranging from small fleet skirmishes to massive fleet fights.

Interested? Read more about us on our full recruitment add or join our ingame channel VIC Public.

We are a ustz/autz main pvp corp. Stop by and have a chat we might be a good fit for you.

Hello there, Sounds like you are looking for us. Happy to help wherever you are looking to learn more about and enjoy the game with a fun group of people to fly with. We can verify you are on the right path and help to ensure you havent missed anything training wise along the way.

Come check us out.

o/ Shemp Koraka

You sir, do not give me much information about yourself! What are your goals, what sort of group do you like? I’d love to know about you, and how I and my corp can help fill that goal!

My corp, you may ask? Federation of Freedom Fighters! (F-OFF) with the best gosh darned ticker in all of New Eden! We are a primary USTZ East Coast corp in an alliance with primarily USTZ members. We are a primarily PvP based corp, but we do have ways of making isk, should you ask, but let’s discuss that later.

We have some of the most content rich space in New Eden, with a location so close to Jita, you can gate to it. But why do that, when you can just have the crap brought to you, with our own in-corp jump service for nearly free!

The content, you may ask? Yes! We have space right off the straight up pipeline into WinterCo and Pandemic Horde space. People always are running through the area! We also have V0LTA trying to horn in on our fun, and we routinely deposit them in the re-education centers to “get gud”.

But sir, we have something more important that is hard to find in EvE. Should you choose to join us, join on comms and particpate, we offer family. F-OFF members are always around to help and always will chat to each other. We are a close knit group that knows the names of all of our active pilots, some who have been with us for years. We teach and learn from each other’s strengths and our mistakes.

We’d like to invite you into that. I joined F-OFF with some old EvE vets about 2 years ago when I was new to the game. Over the years, I’ve asked idiotic questions, pissed off our leaders many times, yet here I am still. Or maybe the indoctrination worked on me O_o. Egads!

Give us a look at, our in-game channel is “F-OFF NOW” You can reach me in-game “TempestofChaos” or Discord TempestofChaos#1696. Also! You can reach our discord at https://discord.gg/NpZYgmY

I hope to hear more from you.

Fly Dangerous,

-TempestofChaos
F-OFF Pilot, Subdirector of Shenanigans

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Still looking for a East coast corp/Alliance

My main is Oumpaa this guy. Can fly a flycatcher, Cerbs, Gila and so on. Also have an Alt training up for carriers and caps. Another alt for mining and currently training for stealth bombers (Cov ops).

Need a lot of work on pvp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.