[ARC] AAR of Operation Astraea (raid of the Svarog Clade Orbital Shipyards in Skarkon)

Ah. I just spent a few moments looking up Mr. Eskola-Fae’s current associations, and I see that his Varyazi Clade corporation is focused on serving as mercenaries for the Collective in Skarkon, where the operation occurred.

Honestly, that motivator is all I really needed to know.

Carrying on.

5 Likes

You allowed 31,000 marines to wander the halls of a mutaplasmic Triglavian station then you delivered them straight into the headquarters of Edencom?!

I mean… I don’t know what to say. Thanks?

1 Like

It’s almost like when you claim “there has been no steps towards normalization with the collective toward peace” the person on the other side of the trench might be intrinsically motivated to go “hey, you’re wrong, here is evidence showing you are wrong.”

Again, classic ARC infantilsm in responding to the emergence of the Collective on full display; negating genuine criticism and supporting evidence with this childish “ummmm I read your bio and post history, blocked!” attempt at snark.

1 Like

With due respect, decontamination protocols are a known process at this point.

4 Likes

Why would we ever want to have peace with the Trigs? I’m all for this strike, hell if I had known it would have happened, I would have pitched in some isk for it! Tell me next time, yeah?

2 Likes

I have to say, I’m with my colleague here. Frankly, I’ve been with ARC longer than you’ve been around and your generalizations aren’t really valid and more shouting into the void. I don’t think something can be “classic” just because you dub it so.

Carrying on.

Lady Lasairiona Raske
CEO and Head Diplomat of ARC

2 Likes

I mean, is anyone shocked that Galm’s full of crap?

4 Likes

Congratulations for the successful operation!

5 Likes

After the breach of the Omega Alpha security protocol, the EDENCOM Defensive Initiative may no longer play an active role in this war. We nevertheless welcome the active role of the ARC Consortium, and we will continue to reconcile data leading to the return of the normal situation before the Triglavian invasion.

We are available on all communication channels for further questions.

And Congratulations for that Operation !

P.S. This is the reason why…

2 Likes

It’s always their supposed followers, too. Does the Collective ever complain about getting attacked by us? Have they done that even once? I even get the sense they welcome it. “Oh ho! These young ones are showing some teeth after all!” sort of thing.

I wonder what they think of it when their servants whine on their behalf.

6 Likes

They’d be hypocrites if they objected to capsuleers forcing them to prove their flow, after all. I’ll say that for the Trigs: unlike their kyberminions, they can take what they dish out.

2 Likes

Good work. I was quite pleased when I recieved Paladin Bukandara’s report of the raid.

3 Likes

Great job, ARC. Looking forward to a time in the future where we might have more reasons for more organized conflict. :smiley:

1 Like

That will first require you to find some internal organization hun. The only real threat of organization vanished when the Legendary @Sahara_Jackal Stepped down.

3 Likes

We seemed to do just fine in the invasions without too much internal organization. Hell, I’d argue that Stribog’s short sighted commitment to turning Pochven into a thunderdome set back Triglavian organization, collusion with Goons and artificial conflict with Kybernauts, resistance to diplomacy with other Triglavian aligned capsuleers, etc. I’m honestly a little ashamed of the lack of organization, but hopefully that will change when there are stakes.

I look forward to a time in the future when there’s something to rally all these brigands for to face a galvanized ARC and Edencom, but sadly there’s nothing to take at the moment. Hopefully later. :smiley:

1 Like

I have made an edit to avoid any confusion or misconception with regard to the objectives of the marines and any EDENCOM forces. The initial wording left things open for interpretation. Any interpretations already made however, have been adressed by my colleagues.

Regards,

DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)

3 Likes

Stellar work, honesly the strategic planning behind the operation, as well as tactical nous used is impressive.

There seems to be confusion that you either needed permission or shouldnt do it, but from what I’ve seen and read the ARC is quite upfront about what it wants and is doing, spirits know you dont need permission.

After joining ARC, I have noticed over the years that there will always be those who oppose ARC, the work it does, how results are achieved an/or and how open it is about what it does.

I find it ironic that plenty of those who oppose ARC, especially the vocal ones, still gladly use the results of the work ARC does. They criticize the way the results are achieved without putting in any efforts of their own. Should the rare occasion occur where they do take action, they can quickly be seen doing the same thing they criticized ARC for or worse. The hypocrisy certainly isn’t lost on me, I just generally prefer to remain silent about it.

As for the accusations of escalation: records show how the Svarog clade reacts when they encounter those who oppose their objectives. The threat of Rogue drones is also well documented. To be invaded by the Triglavian Collective again but this time with support of Rogue drones, lessons learned and the Svarog clade variation(s) of the Zirnitra; the next invasion will be that much harder to oppose. As such, the raid on both the Rogue drone facility in Wirashoda and the Orbital Shipyards in Skarkon are the smarter approach compared to doing nothing and allowing a buildup of forces unopposed. To this day I am proud of my role in both raids and I imagine this goes for all who participated in those raids.

ARC cares for those who live within Empire space and those who have been abducted with the creation of Pochven. This care has regularly been used by others to mock ARC and to try and force ARC into inaction or do their bidding by treating those living on planets and stations as hostages. The pro-Triglavian supporters have proven to be especially eager to use this tactic. I refuse to give in to this and will continue to serve as a Fleet Commander for ARC to help improve the overall wellbeing within Empire space through scientific progress and discoveries.

Regards,

DutchGunner
(ARC Fleet Commander)

6 Likes

As somebody who’s been involved in multiple Lux operations where we bombarded the Skarkon shipyards, I must say, good work. Only through research, experimentation, a lot of missiles, and persistence will we eventually be able to drive the Triglavian menace out of the occupied star systems of Pochven.

Thank you for doing your part.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.