ARCTIC Dragons - Sov 0.0 Corp Recruiting EN Speaking

❆❆❆ Arctic Dragons ❆❆❆

English/German/French-speaking 0.0 corporation.

CEO:Raichu Z EN/DE/FR/PT/LUX/SP

Chat Channel Ingame: Arctic Dragons
Corp Discord: Discord
Corp Killboard: KillBoard Link

We are a very NEW and growing up corp and we love new recruits. I´ve created this corporation to create a new community and after playing EVE since 2004 with many breaks included I´ve decided to create something better. A place for a Player wanting to kill others, A place for a Player wanting to mine, A place for a Player wanting to do sheets.
A HOME for every potato out there.

Join the cold of the Arctic Dragons. We look for greatness.

If you are a veteran in EVE or a new Pilot you will always find corporations which exist for years or even decades… Want to live in 0,0 ? Mine Ice or Moons/ PVP / PVE / Build / PI / Gank / Do W/E you like?

BUT don´t want to be a NUMBER/ A FAT Machine / A new one who simply contributes to the corp statistics ? With no chance to ever get a meaningful state inside the corp ?

Then give me your hand and we will build our own Empire.

Active Pilots pvp - Wether Beginner or Pro Gamer - New as Pilot ? Corp ? We help you with your goals.
☜✪☞ Daily PVP 00/HS/WH/Lo Roams Strat Defense
☜✪☞ PVP For EU / AUTZ / US
☜✪☞ TS3 / Discord
☜✪☞ RL Comes First / No F1
☜✪☞ Pilots or PvP Corps
☜✪☞ ISK - SRP etc.
☜✪☞ PvP ツ New player friendly ツ
☜✪☞ Corp owned Moons
☜✪☞ Free Coaliton PVP Starter Ships
ARCTIC DRAGONS YOUTUBE ADD

Arctic Dragons ADD.PNG

1 Like

We still looking for more Members.
Come and join either Crab / PVP or do your thing.

Welcome

Up to the top. Ohhh bring it in the air. We keep moving oh look it oh yeah.

Bumpi

Hey there,
I’ve been lookig at your advert and found what you do quite interesting… I would like to talk to you about a possible merge of our corps…

A little on me: I’m a diplomat for Everything for Efficiency, a Sov Nullsec corp that specializes in mining, industry and PVP… our corp has a real life comes first approach and no mandatory schedules. We have R64 moons and our own industry related facilities; we also host ppl from America / EU and OCE TZ and are looking for new people and opportunities. We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities.

If this is something that interests you and would like to talk further you can add me ingame or via discord: Captain Sargen (Discord: Sargen#1266)

Hope to hear from you!

@Captain Sargen, thanks for your demand but we want to stay in our own Corporation. Good Luck though to you guys.

If you are a veteran in EVE or a new Pilot you will always find corporations which exist for years or even decades… Want to live in 0,0 ? Mine Ice or Moons/ PVP / PVE / Build / PI / Gank / Do W/E you like?

BUT don´t want to be a NUMBER/ A FAT Machine / A new one who simply contributes to the corp statistics ? With no chance to ever get a meaningful state inside the corp ? THEN YOU HAVE FOUND WHAT YOU looking for.

0,0 Space / Farm as much as YOU want / Mine Corp MOONS/ICE/ORE as much as YOU want / PVP in Coalition as much as YOU want. TAXXX FREE GET rich.

Beware we still a New and small corp so help me with building it up.

Then give me your hand and we will build our own Empire, become an Arctic Dragon

Friday start your day in a new corp.

Saturday we still looking for YOU.

Check out our KB: KILLBOARD
And what happened considering activity during the last days.

Moons with 0 TAX are ready to mine for corp members :slight_smile:

We growing but hiring still.

[Arctic Dragons](https://Get a Talk)

Come and join in :slight_smile:

Bump iee

Weekend perfect time to join us.

Saturday join okay ?

We still hiring :slight_smile:

We growing and we need YOU !

❆ 0.0 Sec Corporation
❆ Learn/Build/Improve get a meaningful Role inside of the Corp
❆ Corporation Owned Moons / Ice Belts and Ore Sites to Mine at 0 % TAX
❆ Corp owned Refinery / Production - Facilities
❆ PVP on Corp / Alliance / Coalition Level
❆ No Obligations / Teamspeak and Discord register only
❆ Fast 0,0 Logistic / 0,0 Market with everything and setup service
❆ Family devoted corp from players all around the globe and Casuals welcome - RL First !
❆ 18+ Adult behaviour
❆ New Bro PVP Program

Join in we have cookies :slight_smile:

[EVE ONLINE - ARCTIC DRAGONS - YouTube](CORPORATION ADD)

Join us today.

Join the Cold today.