Aspiring FC looking for a corp

I have around 64m SP, a cap alt, two hunting alts, and a tackle alt. I am able to use three of these at once, but would be able to multibox all of them if it wasn’t for my 90 year old PC. I’m mainly looking for a corp in lowsec or NPC null and is late USTZ, and is independent to the blocs, I also want the ability to use my blops and strongly prefer covert ops stuff over traditional fleets. As mentioned above I am wanting the ability to FC as well as my current place doesn’t enable me to do so.

Some things you should know:
I’ve been in alot of alliances over the past year. I haven’t found the right place quite yet.
I’d prefer corporations with more experienced/talented players.
I’m posting this on an alt.

“L-l-l-l-l-look at you, capsuleer. A pa-pa-pathetic creature of cybernetics and flesh. Panting and sweating in your capsule as you f-f-fly through my universe. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?” (S.H.O.D.A.N.)

Recruitment Channel: S.H.O.D.A.N.

Who are we…

• A new and ambitous corp
  • Small-gang roaming PvP focus
  • Focus on fun, learning and community
  • Living in Great Wildlands as part of APOC.
  • NRDS within local area, NBSI everywhere else
  • Access to moons, anoms, missions

Who are you…

• A new or experienced Eve player
  • Committed to small gang nano doctrine PvP
  • Able to form part of a new and growing community
  • Able to roam 2-3 times a week
  • Willing to learn, willing to help
  • Able to hang around and provide energy to the community
  • Have active presence in Teamspeak and Discord

S.H.O.D.A.N. - “BE THE MACHINE”

If this is the sort of thing you are looking for - please do message me :slight_smile:

Hey Bud, im the ceo of bandit baking club. We are a null pvp corp in a pvp alliance (Freight train diplomacy). We are relatively small corp/alliance and thus dont have any alignment with any blocs. currently we are deployed to syndicate for some nice content.

If you’re interested take a look at our ad. (really the best way to get a feel is to come chat with us)

You sound like you would find a home with us. we have the ability you help you grow as a small gang FC and with time possibly grow into an alliance level FC. check us out in your free time.

Hi there Aurgnet, any interest in seeing how the finale to the TRIGLAVIAN INVASION plays out?

If a mix of small gang PvP with some lucrative PvE sounds interesting, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the Stribog Kybernaut Subclade
ム Fight for the Triglavian Collective
ム Fly with experienced FCs
ム Join daily PvE and Pvp Fleets
ム NewBro Training for PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. We provide training and opportunity for both PvP and PvE content, easy ISK making opportunities in systems controlled by the Triglavian Collective, and run active daily fleets. It’s a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

Check out Risk Breakers [EXOP] join TEAMEXOP in game, and send me an evemail. We are a group of seasoned vet multiboxers. You will be able to utilize your characters and SP, and hone your skills as an FC.
Look forward to speaking with you.

Have you considered wormholes?

LOLOLOLOL, just noticed you name LOL :sunglasses:
Now dont tell me this is not destiny ahhahaha :v:

Throw me a convo in game :slight_smile:
TJ

SIT3X Is Recruiting. We are 4 days out of leaving the nullbloc and living in sov null with no blues. We are a heavily focused goal oritented rl first pvp corporation. Stop by our discord and have a chat. I think we would be a good fit for you.

I have, but i’ d only really consider high class now.

gonna bump this since im still looking for a corp.

Hi :slight_smile:

Check out Shadow Cartel. Great group and have an FC program.

We are interested in you mate , come and join our discord for a chat

Very active bunch of guys that are already moulded for you to take out to pvp :slight_smile:

SC happens to the wrong TZ for me unfortunately.

hey join this discord for a super active pvp alliance :wink: https://discord.gg/bnfYa7

hey how are you doing?

Was wondering if you’re still looking for a corp to fly with? if so let me know and we can chat about what you and we can offer to each other.

We are looking for a good FC. We have a decent area of both low sec and null sec areas to roam in as well. For pilots we have a good amount of experience pilots with some new ones as well.

Send me an in-game email Blue Arzi

thanks,

blue

Hey there - JREX is recruiting. We have activity across most major TimeZones within the Alliance we’re in [SEDIT]. Lots of content and opportunity to cut your teeth on FC’ing and other stuff.

Come chat if you’re interested in finding out more: https://discord.jrex.space

Looking forward to Talking

still looking.