At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Come and help us carve out a new home!

Hello i think i did the app thing right but not sure. i also have a few question aswell. i sent a ingame mail. chat soon

Thanks. I have your application so that worked fine! I’ll reply to you in game on your questions.

We also have a public channel where some of our members might be hanging out to answer enquiries on the Bootstrap Pub channel in game

Why does this keep happening? I just want this advert to stay on the top

We are still most delighted to receive applications for pod pilots of all sorts who wish to join our thriving corporation

Bring your own pod

Days Since Lost Venture: 8

A new record which demonstrates our commitment to site safety. Move along from that other board please! I know it says something about barges but I can’t comment on that today…

Recently returned after a multi-year Hiatus from Eve.
I don’t really need any “things” but the black sure gets quiet
I’m living in the Pator/Rens area working back into Lvl4’s to get my isk supply back in good health.

I have the ships and training needed on both my accounts to run mining ops and battleships.
I’ve never been good at PvP but I do good at the rest.

I’ll drop into the Bootstrap Pub channel tonight if you don’t mind.

o7 Fly Safe

Unfortunately it has come to my attention that a large quantity of ore still appears to posing a hazard to shipping and we are therefore taking on additional personnel to clear it. For everyone’s safety you understand

We are looking into rumours that similar efforts are required to clear pirate sites and dangerous derelict relic containers suspected to be floating without marker buoys and will be taking on further personnel to tackle this threat to shipping too

If you’ve gone the whole weekend without reading this advert, I’ve got great news - you’ve read it now!

As we’re continuing to grow fast, there is now every chance that YOU could be our 100th member… special prize if you are.

I wonder if anyone even reads down this far? Please reply if you do!

I read every reply. You’re entertaining. :slight_smile:

Well thankyou for saying so! And for reading this far

Just read all your posts. They are quite amusing.

I’m a Eve noob looking for a medium sized Corp to join that doesn’t require 24/7 commitment as I have busy real life. I normally manage to play 10h per week over a couple days. Been mainly doing missions to earnISK at the moment.

If you are happy to have me and help me out with the game I would love to join your Corp. How would I go about this?

Micey,

Thanks for getting in touch. I think you’d be a great fit for us.

You can register an application at www.eve-hr.com/bootstrapmining and either I or Falkine Nimwrath will be in touch

Menegrith

Have YOU had a mining accident that wasn’t your fault?

Was it a slip, trip or high velocity impact with a missile warhead?

If so you could be due compensation.

Or you could just join us and we’ll sort you out with a new ship and cheer you on every day you don’t lose it…

Ore buyback?

Yes we do have an ore buyback scheme and access to a jump freight service from Jita

We also have a diminishing fleet of single use* corporate mining ships

* contrary to our safety record most Bootstrap Mining ships are in fact fitted with brakes for landing and may in fact be flown more than once. The low frequency of needing to use them is purely coincidental, although we are close to perfecting lithobraking techniques after which we will remove them to save fuel. For the environment of course.

Hi there,
I just came across your call for applications and many things you are talking about are just what I was looking for.
I’m a 12Mil SP comeback player looking for some fun time without pressure doing some production and trading.
Before I took my time off, I was a into PvE and wormhole mining, but now with job and wife I don’t see that I can make that time investment. Luckily, the game offers enough things to do, while you’re offline. For starters, I’m running an alpha client and will look where things go from there. I know that a good corp with nice people are 90% of what makes this game interesting and drives the personal invests.
I hope you have a free spot for me, and can make good use of a care bear. I already took the liberty to apply through the posted link above.
PS: As you might have guessed I’m not a native speaker, so if some sentences sound funny, it’s totally on purpose.

I am interested in joining, been on and off of eve for a while due to work and life. This seems like this would be a good fit since I travel for work and have to go afk at times. I just applied via the link. I would consider myself still newish to the game since I have not had a lot of time to really dig in. I played when I had free time.

Days Without Lost Venture is back to the heady heights of zero!

Other ships are available for destruction. The value of your ship can go down as well as down. Your ship is at risk if you do not keep up shields. Insurance commissions are not received by Bootstrap Mining and all insurance products are regulated by Pend Insurance Inc. No veldspar was harmed in the making of this announcement