At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Exciting News! New options are opening up for anyone who prefers to wreck their Venture in a wormhole!

Our traditional Venture Wrecking Programme remains open as well.

Days Since Lost Venture: 2

(and for those who have asked, yes we actually do track this on our corp website, because at Bootstrap we take site safety seriously. Sometimes)

Hello! i already apply, 50M sp mining / industrial noob pilot in search of a new home after a long holiday.

Hi Adah!

You should have a corporation invitation now. Look forward to flying with you…

Hello I sent in application looking forward to it!

Hi, can I ask which part of space you are based in please?

Saturday.: One of the Top 7 days of the week for wrecking ventures!

Luckily we have spares…

Hi, I just put in an application. Been playing the game for around a decade across different characters with long breaks around the birth of my kids. I’ve lived in all areas of EvE and was well into the game, but now RL has taken precedence. Your corp sounds like the kind of thing I’m looking for as I return to the game again. Thanks!

Thanks! I’ve seen and approved it. I think you’ll find you’re among friends…

We have a fresh batch of ventures off the production line that urgently need denting.

Join us - we have gas!

Wait… that didn’t come out right.

We do though. And we also have shiny rocks just asking to be pummeled to destruction.

Hi there,

might be interested in joining. Right now, im in Alpha state but might change that when i find the right place for me. I’ve always played in high sec, but null-sec is calling me. Really would like to be part of something greater.

About me:

• 18 mil sp.
  • preference to Mining, PvE, Industry.
  • my own Orca with almost max boosts.
  • i have cookies.

greetz,

Scinfaxi

Welcome aboard!

I can confirm we like cookies.

We also like new members from diverse backgrounds who want to join a friendly international corp who remember the real life comes first (but also sometimes like to talk about internet spaceships on their phones when the boss isn’t looking)

It turns out that less happy people sometimes shoot at us, so we’re going to make a “angry shooty” group to look at them angrily and maybe shoot back some. Sign up if you have angriness and want to use it for a good reason…

Hi looking to join up i sent my app through the website when i get all my stuff moved out of faction warfare space will put in an in game app. after i pass the background check of course. looking to do pve spent most of my eve career doing pvp and feel its time for a change

We have the ships…

We have the guns…

We have the beer…

We need YOU!

JOIN UP AND SAVE US FROM A MASSIVE VENTURE OVER POPULATION

Particularly looking for explorers to balance our numbers. Seems ironic really - you’d think they’d find you but turns out they’re all lost…

Would you guys be interested in a Rorqual/indy/JF pilot who’s main desire is to mine rocks all day and build big ■■■■?

We certainly would! Sounds like you’d fit in well!

Drop in an app at www.eve-hr.com/bootstrapmining and/or drop into Bootstrap Pub in game and hopefully we’ll see you soon

Still open for pilots looking for opportunities to get first hand experience of the cold hard vacuum of space, in either null or wspace!

Our industrial base is growing fast and we have vacancies for miners, explorers, industrialists and logistics experts both those who are interested in some proactive PVP, and those who are not

Still looking to diversify our homemade frozen corpse collection

Mature members from all backgrounds and timezones welcome