At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Why are you all the way down on page 2?!

GET BACK TO THE TOP!

2 whole days without wrecking a venture… always a sign that I forgot to bump this post! Come and join us! We need the scrapmetal!

http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

89m pilot returning to New Eden. I despise long walks on the beach, but enjoy building sandcastles and swimming with my son. I play when I can, usually 1-3 evenings a week, weekends are pretty consistent.

My crashing skills are third to none and scanning skills maxed to perfection. I can ram a planet with my eyes closed. Backwards. I can mine, but I doubt you’d want me to. I think I’d do better shooting miners and repurposing their loads. Time will tell.

I’m not sure what aspect of Eve I wish to get back into. In the couple months I’ve been back, I’ve WH tripped (fun!), mined (if you can call it that), reconsolidated some assets, some missioning (yawn), and some mediocre pvp (mostly running or running them off). I’m open for trying anything and feel I’ve shaken off just enough of the dust to not get allies blown up too often… or enemies.

Application sent. Probably to you.

Yes, I read them all. :slight_smile:)

Edit: ustz

Sounds like you’d fit in great!

I’ve processed your application and filed it down the back of my pilots seat.

You should have an invitation waiting for you in game

Saturday is a great day to look for a new corp. You should do it. Unless you’re in Australia or NZ in which case Sunday is a better choice

After a couple of busy RL days, I’m back to annoy you at the top of the recruitment board!

Pilots of any experience are welcome. Stop by and have a chat in our recruitment Discord or pop in an application - links for both can be found at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

Go on! Do it now! You know you want to…

0 voters

Still open for applications, if you’re looking for a corp this weekend

Hello? Is this thing on?

WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!

Must have taken a wrong turn at Dodixie as the sign was a little low. I’ll just tighten this bolt and get it back up on the pole.

Recruitment is still open. We passed 200 members this week, making us one of the premier manufacturers of scrapped ventures

We also have some sidelines in cap ship and T2 production, but let’s not worry about that - minor part of our business. Its under 90% of our revenue stream some days. Let’s concentrate on the most important part…

Urgently seeking our next 200 pilots to break their own ships! No experience needed! All timezones

Apply at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply

(Competent pilots, miners, industrialists and explorers will also be considered)

So if you’ve read this far, you’ll see that there’s nothing below. Unless you’re reading it in the future in which case there is. BTW can I have your time machine?

Feel free to drop into our recruitment discord (linked on our application page at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply) or we have an in game public channel where we are happy to answer questions at Bootstrap Pub

OMG the future is here!

Still no time machine.

Well the chat system might be broken today but I’m pleased to say our recruitment discord is very much alive over at https://discord.gg/RmV4n6 so drop in and say hello if you’re interested in a new corp…

And if you’re not then really why are you reading this?! :slight_smile:

To answer a common question, yes we do have a buyback scheme. And it sells as well as buys…

Here’s a sneak peak at what our members get access to (names have been reacted to protect the unfortunate)

As always site safety comes first at Bootstrap and we’re proud to have a 2 day running streak of no Venture losses

After a couple of weeks focused on getting some new programmes off the ground I’m pleased to say that I am back to entertain or irritate regular forum readers!

Recruitment of course remains open and we’re happy to hear from anyone who is interested in a well organised friendly corp with members from over 20 countries…Or anyone who wants to join us :slight_smile:

We are still looking for miners, industrialists and combat pilots to join us

Hello. I’m interested. I’m my first week into the game and am looking for a bit of handholding. I enjoy mining/manufacturing. NA. I did the application thing.

Hi Menegrith

Over 10 years ago I founded a corp for me, my alts and mates - but real life got in the way so: I’m a 111mil+ SP lapsed (but didn’t cancel subscription) player.

I’ve got full Orca skills+boosts, Caldari T3 cruiser, Rattlesnake, (training in to Golem) top-skilled exploration & WH (SSOE kit) skills, covert ops, full refinery & efficiency skills for all high-sec ores… Oh - and a POS (small) and industrial modules kicking about. My ambitions are a Rorqual… but that’s a bit beyond the scope of a one-player corp :slight_smile:

My alt (27mil SP) has a Providence and full trading skills, though doesn’t get out much these days. Lvl-4 missions are for pretty explosions and relaxation

Basically: I’m feeling old, out of date and missing out on new stuff with a good group for humurous banter and variety. And running a family doesn’t leave as much brain-cycles for running multi-alt mining fleets anymore! :confounded:

I’m UK-based with late-evening availability.

I did click the “apply” button a couple of days back, but with the benefit of this more expanded post, it might help.

In the spirit of RL-friendly, I’ve been busy with RL this week and away, but now I’m back I thought I’d remind you all that we are open for recruitment…

Our manufacturing team tells me that we’re not destroying ships fast enough to keep them entertained so we need more members or we risk a dangerous surplus of unwrecked ships. If you think you can help with this urgent need, please register at http://bootstrapmining.com/apply - we need YOU!

Do you like spaceships?

If the answer is no then I’m pleased to be able to tell you that we have a great opportunity for you to smash yours up!

If you actually like spaceships then we can help you feed your addiction as a member of our dedicated manufacturing team. But we don’t like to talk about that…