AU tz player with alts looking for Industry corp

Howdy o/,

Firstly a little about me, older aged player from Aus tz looking to get back into EVE properly after a bit of a break. Looking for a corp with some activity around downtime to do some mining, manufacturing, all the Indy stuff basically. Will be a bit slow while getting up to speed again with what’s what around the zoo.

Way I mostly played previously was to do explo and go for decryptors, materials, bpc’s etc from combat/data/relic/sleeper sites etc with a subcap ratting character (97m sp), munch ore with a miner (74m sp) then send it all across to the manufacturing alt (31m sp) to play a bit on the market. Though sometimes just thought stuff it and set a few manu/invent/research jobs then went sight seeing for a few days. Between the characters they can mine, invent and make just about everything (except titans), miner also has most max repro and boost skills.

Like most I play the game to have fun and relax, so not interested in listening to any sort of sperging/edgelord type drivel or derogatory bs. In saying that though I enjoy a good laugh and some friendly banter same as everyone. Have no worries helping with defense fleets or going on the odd roam, however I get more enjoyment from the gather/supply style of play so if the majority of my online time is expected to be pvp activities instead of industry then thanks for reading but no thanks, just being upfront and honest about it.

Both location and corp numbers don’t really worry me however not interested in living in J space or being the only one on in my tz, it’s more about the group as a whole and helping to contribute towards the goals of the corp and it’s members. Fairly self sufficient, low maintenance and have a headset, just tell me what needs to be collected or made and I’ll go get started.

Thanks for reading.
o7

tl:dr Au tz Indy player looking for corp.

1 Like

Hi Erytheia

Would you be able to get online now for a little chat?

Best
Josh

http://eve-hr.com/leub

1 Like

Heya Erytheia,
Would love to have a chat there could be a place you’re looking for in our section of null sec that sounds like it would fits what your looking for quiet well.
Hit me up in game Desvoc synchronized

Des

1 Like

Hey Erytheia!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

1 Like

Hey check out Federation of Freedom Fighters. We stretch across all Time Zones and do a little bit of everything as a corp. Join F-OFF Recruits in game to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

A bump for Federation of Freedom Fighters.

There is about half a dozen in F-OFF in Aus/Nz tz. Pretty active and looking for more Aussies always.

Cheers

2 Likes

Hey mate, Come and have a chat! We are an AU corp, in the premiere AU alliance!

We’re mature Aussies who maintain a “Drama/■■■■■■■■ Free” culture.

Join “FOSAN Bar & Grill” in game, or send me a message!

Cheers, Ax

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.