I have this issue for some time, so I figured to report it. Note that I may just not know how to achieve this, but I can’t seem to find a way.
- Create an auction contract as Character A
- Bid on contract by Character B
- Bid on contract by Character C, beating Character B’s bid
- Character C wins auction
- Never claim the reward as Character A
- Contract now requires attention by Character B
Result: Contract remains as requires attention by Character B with no way to remove (As far as I can tell)
Apologies if I’m missing something here, but this has been annoying me for well over 6 months at this stage as the contract is just sitting in my list. It actually makes me not want to bid on auctions.
I assume the character just hasn’t come back to the game so hasn’t claimed the reward, but it remains stuck in my list of contracts requiring attention.
An ignore contract would solve it or something I guess. Anything!!