Aussie Looking for new home

o/
been winning eve for few years now, curious if can find a corp that will get me to resub with the 7day free omega.

Have been known as dylanstar12 erata, heck persae, vagabondbr

I am Aussie and play in AUTZ, have several alt accounts, have 3 highly skilled subcap toons which also can fly caps, then a dedicated super/titan toon that is also skilled in dreads cause sp farming and am too lazy to extract.

Mains kb VagabondBR | Character | zKillboard might have to go back a few pages, been in a slumber for awhile now.

2 Likes

Hello,
We Are EU & US timezone Corp
You Are Welcome With us :grinning:

Hey mate! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

Hey sexy. I’m the ceo of my corporation Agartha forgeries. I myself are from aussieland, and so a fair amount of my corporation. We do lots of fun pew pew and fac warefare for minmil.

Check out some of the links below for some more info, or send me a message via our discord Agartha Forgeries

Discord: Agartha Forgeries
Corp Website: Home (a-forge.net)
Check out some of the fights we do: Fights (a-forge.net)
Forums Post: Claim Your PvP Destiny: Agartha Forgeries - Rise Above the Rest in Faction Warfare! AU/US TZ LS PEW PEW - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.