Returning Player Looking for a Corp

I’ve been in and out (mostly out) of the game since 2008. I’ve played solo which I think is my biggest mistake. Trapped in hi-sec and every time I poke my nose out I lose a ship. I’ve never gotten deep into the game. Mostly just doing missions etc. I’m looking for more team based play at this point. I’m an experienced gamer, literally been playing online since the dawn of internet play (and a bit before that even). I spend 3-4 hours most nights playing. I’m in EST UTC/GMT -5. I play normally from around 9PM-1AM.

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

o7 - We are a newer corp looking to grow within Pandemic Horde. You will always be able to find alliance fleets with us because our alliance is always up to no good somewhere :slight_smile: We also have SRP.

Take The Bait. [FUKTD]
Discord: Take the Bait.
CEO: Convict Reacher
HR: snakefast, BravoTw0Zero, Zerconian

What we offer:
★ ESI-gated within Pandemic Horde
★ Casual environment
★ Nullsec PVP and PVE activity
★ Upgraded systems for ratting
★ Rented systems with a R32 and lots of R4/R8 moons
★ Corporation buyback programs
★ Discord
★ US Time zones

Requirements:
★ 18+ years old
★ 8m skillpoint minimum
★ Active killboard
★ Submission of ESI for ALL of your accounts
★ Working mic, must adhere to corp comms policy

Good morning friend would you be interested in joining a start up corp where we will do abit of everything from pvp and wars to indy and missions if you are interested join the discord and have a chat with me THE GRAVE YARD

hello we are a corp that is part of the imperium in catch querious. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Hello bud, as a growing alliance we’re on the lookout for new members. If FW for the Amarr side and some merc stuff on the side is down your alley, come give us a look.

[EU & US] Blood Eagle Syndicate | Amarr FW - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.