Greetings, new Capsuleer seeking welcoming Corporation!

I am thrilled to be joining the vast universe of EVE Online as a new player. As I embark on this exciting journey, I find myself in search of a friendly and welcoming corporation that is open to embracing fresh faces and guiding them through the immersive world of EVE. I am currently playing as an Alpha clone and my primary focus is on exploring PvE activities while I familiarize myself with the game mechanics.

While I have limited knowledge about EVE Online, I am eager to learn and grow as a pilot. I believe that joining a corporation with experienced players who are willing to share their knowledge and show me the ropes would greatly enhance my gaming experience. I am looking for a community that values teamwork, social aspects, and generally welcoming new players. That is pretty much all.

As for me - I’ve already played a bit, but took a long break due to IRL stuff, but I plan to come back and play few times a week (occasionally more if the time permits me.)

Plan to upgrade to Omega once and if I manage to catch up properly with the game, and if I find the later experience to be enjoyable. I’m looking for an experience that will allow me to just sink into the game deep enough to learn basics for now, because I have a very busy schedule, so that is why I’m looking mainly to get into PVE activities, and one day, hopefully learn the PVP ropes and engage in PVP stuff.

You Are Welcome With Us. :grinning:

Will check it out, thank you. :slight_smile:

How much participation is required from a member? Due to my jobs etc., I can play few times a week as I have said in my post, and occasionally more if the time permits me.

Join Our Corp Discord

We can Talk about detailles :grinning:

Hey! Dystopian Angels might be the right fit for you. Please let me know if/when you’re free for a chat to see what we’re all about and if we can fit what you are hoping for. We have a mix of most timezones so there will pretty much always be somebody for you to hang out with.

Hey Akayara,
come check out our Corp, we have tons of experience in EVE and are more than willing to help you learn everything!!!

I’ve provided a link below where you can see what we are about and even reach us at.

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Jaded

hi, we might not be a big corp but we are a friendly one and with us you wont be just another number like in all these big corps. join us and we will learn our way threw eve toghether under a watchfull eye of experienced pilots. join the 7th Imperial Legion

No life like Null life, come check us out. We are one of the oldest corps in the game and always welcome new and old members.

Imperium Technologies - PvP | Null Sec | New & Old
[ PvP focused with 100% SRP ]

• No Life like Null Life, come join a great Corp with a long proud history in Eve Online’s Null-sec community

• Newbros/Returning/Old welcome all can apply

• Be part of one of the oldest corps in the game

• 80% Buyback program for all your loot.

• 0.0 Life!!! vast area of null-sec spanningnseveral regions ( Querious/Catch )

• Open boarders with all coalitions space

• 20 years of knowledge and love to train our pilots.

• MANDITORY Comms

• US/EU TIME ZONE

• PvP focused, We play hard, we fight hard.

• Want to discover the riches of nullsec? We’ll show you how!

• Escape the rat race of highsec! Be a law unto yourself in 0.0.

• We own plenty of ares for you to explore and discover the kind of pilot you want to be.

• Must be +18 years of age or older (family/friends exempt as long as they are mature).

Please contact me for more info
In-game name: Bloodytears Damon
Discord: ArchMage#9082
IT Discord: Imperium Technologies

welcome mate,

you have so many options to choose from

if you’re looking for a casual, non-competitive laidback game style, then you might want to check with us at Trade Masters Consortium {TMAAA} ticker

we’re focused on growth and redemption for our members by spreading knowledge and prosperity among us while having fun in New Eden

we do mostly mining, industry, trading, cargo hauling, and PvE rating, and we’ll help you learn the basics and more, based on your own goals and agenda

we’re not at any risk of war so you don’t have to worry about PvP until you’ll learn and be ready to engage at will

we have our own website forum and discord, but it’s optional if you want to use it

if this sounds good to you, check us out in-game

Trade Masters Consortium -ticker TMAAA
TMC-Recruiting - our chat channel

hello we are a laid back corp located in catch and querious join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.