Aussie old vet & new blood looking for AUTZ PvE corp

Hi there,

My friend and I are on the lookout for a PvE type corp based in the AUTZ.

I’ve been out of the game for a couple of years and I’m just returning, while my friend is brand new and super keen to get involved and learn as much as possible while focussing and establishing himself. We are looking for any combat based PvE activities, but would really like to join an Incursion focussed corp if we can find one.

I’m a 60mil SP pilot that can fly most PvP expected fits, as well as well fit PvE ships, command ships, caldari and (nearly) ammar carriers. I also have another capable PvP, PvP and logistics ready alt at about 40mil SP.

All info, referals, discussions, and offers are most welcome.

1 Like

Hit up rebels of industry currently looking for more autz players whether it’s mining have lots of access to some wicked moons or is ratting is what you want then we are based in a nice pocket in null part of the gotg coalition hope to see you soon mate

Thanks. We’ll take a look.

Hey @Halstrom_Whitestar ,

Come check out Mostly Sober . We mainly do PVP but we have plenty of Ratting opportunities around Come check us out we would love to talk to you.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

Hello @Halstrom_Whitestar,

If you ever want to upgrade your play style with PVP and feed this habit with PVE, stop by and see what and who we are…below is a link to our C5 Corp in our Alliance. They might be a great fit in your play TZ?

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be known

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.