:fastparrot: Autism Cartel :fastparrot: LF Pirates for Small Gang and Large Scale PvP - US/EU/AU TZ

low-sec
null-sec
pvp

(Richard Annages) #21

Hey I’m a Recruiter for the cartel feel free to shoot me an eve mail or join our new in game pub ch: Autism Cartel Pub

(Both of my brothers are on the spectrum and yes the name is funny to me to)

(Bobo Bigtop) #22

Back up to the top!

32 kills so far just today alone! Get in on some rich PvP content with a solid rewards program!

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #23

Back to the top. We just hit the 10 member mark!

What a great weekend, full of good times and kills. If you good a good grip on the game and decent handful of SP and love to pvp, come check us out!

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #24

Bump.

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #25

Looking for more quality PvPers

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #26

Back to the top!

New(ish) player looking for small gang / pirate corp
(Junkie Cosmonaut) #27

YARRR!!!

100mil Returning Player
Looking for a corp, low sec or wh space
95.6 mil SP returner
113m SP vet LF lowsec corp
61m SP Returning player
(Junkie Cosmonaut) #28

YARRR!!!

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #29

YARRR!!!

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #30

Bump.

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #31

GIMME MOAR YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #32

Seeking individuals that require tears to fuel their ships.

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #33

666 Views… nice.

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #34

Looking for more old fart, bitter vets to join in on some content with us.

(Sly DeathWalker) #35

So I’m interested…do you guys operate in space other than HS as well?

(Sly DeathWalker) #36

Def a old fart bitter vet who lives on tears of the weak here. And I’m hungry and looking for something good enough to resub for…

(Junkie Cosmonaut) #37

We will be moving to LowSec within the week. We will be staging in LS and ops run in HS/LS. Also, BLOPS run from HS to Null. If you’re interested please send me an ingame mail with your Full Account API w/ No Expiry and I will reach out to you shortly after.

(Doctor Blowfin) #38

CEO just got us 8 fresh wardecs, lots of content to be had for both US and EU timezones, we may be a small corp but we are steadily growing and very active. If you enjoy space boat violence and want a sound group of peeps to.play with look no further!!! Join the autism train today :slight_smile:

(Doctor Blowfin) #39

Bump.

(Doctor Blowfin) #40

To the top, the only way is up