B0SS Alliance - Recruiting PvP Focused Pilots & Corporations for NPC Nullsec.... Come Fly With Us!

Hit us up today on discord!

For the longest time I was one of those “I always wanted to play EVE” people. I couldn’t because the pcs I had wouldn’t survive it or my internet did not have enough hamsters (It is an actual issue where I’m from). But the day came and in the first week I was riding my only ship to Null sec only to get smartbombed. I loved it. And I haven’t left since. SF is the place where I really saw what EVE was. It’s not about making ISK or having a cool ship. It’s about GOALS. What do you like to do? What would you like to try? People have done it before and can give you some heads up on the way you’ll explode on the way to learning. Awesome right? I know. Hope you come and try out new things with us too.

SF let me bring my drake…:muscle::muscle::100::100::boom::boom:

Do you guys accept noobs?

It depends on how noob… we don’t take people who gen’ed yesterday because there are some skills you need under your belt before we can even think about you surviving out here.

I recommend you get on our discord (linked below) and ask questions while you run the tutorials and some career agents and what not. We’ll point you in the right direction and when you are ready, we’ll get you out.

If you have a mil or two sp under your belt and have already done that sort of thing… then yeah, we’ll get you in no problem.

We are recruiting tonight!!! Stop by!

I joined Star Frontiers nearly 12 years ago, after being in game for about a week. I never expected to be for for more than a decade, but since joining, I’ve followed the corporation all over the game, and to Vegas and Iceland for Fanfest.

In our latest adventure we have chosen to take up residence in NPC nullsec. There are plenty of fleets to join and things to do, all without the overhead of Sovereignty.

If you are looking for a fun group of pilots to fly with that understand that you have a real life you need to attend to from time to time, maybe you should check us out.

Star Frontiers has been my home since 2010. I have been the CEO, I have been a line member, I have been an instructor, I have done a lot with the Corp. we have moved all over the map following the content and we put up fights that aren’t always in our favor. We have fun and stay a community that even those who leave find their way back.

I joined Star Frontiers 9 years ago and have had a blast playing this game filled with large coalitions and the blue donut.

Take a bite of the grey/red donut today…

Checking in,

I’ve flown with these bunch of dudes for some time now, at the core is a social bunch who actively meet up with fellow corp mates whenever it allows. Whether its Vegas, Reykjavik, London or hell just someone happens to be passing through with work / holidays.

Chilled to the core, the only things not tolerated on any level are drama and any kind of malice toward our people.

Since leaving TEST to reform B0SS it would be great to re-build a collection of players in this corp, and corps in this alliance that stand for the same relaxed way of playing, taking content where we can get it and put up another decent covering of time zones.

Honestly whether you’re looking for a new home for yourself or your corp, you should at least drop in the alliance discord server for a chat.

Cheers

B

We are recruiting corporations to our alliance as well… hit us up on discord!!!

Good times and good fights… join us on Discord today!

https://br.inyour.space/?s=295&b=8902248&e=150&t=zkvve

This would be a gratuitous bump if it didn’t include a link to some classic, but amazing BOSS video…

Just a reminder to hit us up on discord!

So we’re steadily building out our solid core of members and are seeing some interesting content popping up in npc null.

Anyone interested in some chill small scale pvp should really come join our discord and have a chat ^

We are having a great time in NPC Null, there’s content everywhere! Come join, be B0SS!

We’ve been getting some really good content in Venal the past few weeks. There are a lot of groups right around our size to fight with. On top of that, we’ve been able to get into some fun 3rd party brawls. Join up today!

Brotherhood of Spacers…

Never not recruiting. Corps and Individuals Alike!