Bad Vibe is Recruiting (Conflict Theory)

I’ve known most of the people in bad vibe for years and can honestly say that there’s nothing in eve i’d rather be doing and no group of people i’d rather be doing it with.

We Have Pie…

And i like me some delicious pie!!

Except HJ, the rest of the corp makes it worth logging in. The alliance is fun with very few blues and always up for a scrap.

@ccp_larrikin STILL WAITING FOR YOUR APP MY DUDE

Also everyone who enjoys playing the game with friendly nerds that are willing to help you learn and get in touch with your inner spaceship please join our public channel and discord. Chat with us and lets get you flying for us today!

I joined about a week ago. It’s been a lot of fun so far. Join if you want some nullsec sans the blues!

The frags and brawls over the holidays have been great, looking forward to the new year!

To the top!

To the bottom!

…■■■■ i mean top

Why did the golfer change his pants?

…Because he got a hole in one!

good corp good people

If you like to pvp and having fun while hanging on comms with some of the best people I know, then we could be the match for you

Bumpedy Boopedy

a marry boop upon it’s snoot

I dont even

What is Love?

Joined around 2 Weeks ago, great community, active corp, come join me in my Hecate Roams :wink:

1 Like

I love this corp so much i want its babies, a stranger group of elite and barely functioning humans you wont find anywhere else. No-one krabs harder, harvests more salt or kills ■■■■ with greater aplomb. If you are a twisted disgrace of a human with lower morals than a snakes ■■■■ hole then this may well be the place for you. We have it all, pvp,good isk making opportunity and an awesome group of people, Convo the recruiter and see if we can warp your fragile little minds. Love you super. Mean it Bye

2 Likes

If you want to be able to afford to PVP then come give us a shot, we got it all…!!! and we are all about the social side and having fun…

1 Like

come ree with us!

To the Top!