Bad Vibe is Recruiting (Conflict Theory)

To the top

still chance to be a part of this cool corp

to the top

up she goes

To the top - still recruiting

still recruiting :slight_smile:

still open for applicants :slight_smile:

Keep them coming :slight_smile:

What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

Dam

I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!

Q: What do you call a snowman with a six pack?

A: An abdominal snowman it get’s worse!!

Today, my son asked “Can I have a book mark?” and I burst into tears. 11 years old and he still doesn’t know my name is Brian.

My wife is really mad at the fact that I have no sense of direction. So I packed up my stuff and right.

Did you know the four most beautiful words in our common language: I told you so.

1 Like

Bump!

been here for few weeks now . still have the trial title on my name. there is a gay in the corp but ı couldnt understand who he is(i think he is responsible for the title) :slight_smile: also there is bunch of gay in the alliance. so if you want to join the Bad Vibe, you may want to consider going to local blacksmith and build a armor plate for your ass :smiley: jokes aside, good peoples in this corporation and we having a lot fun. come and talk to recruiters

After about two months in this corp i can say with absolute certainty that the name is misleading. There has been nothing but good vibes the entire time. I am glad that i get to fly with this group of skilled and dedicated people. So far this is the friendliest corp i have been in. :100:

If you like null sec, pvp, and hate Steve on discord, this is definately the place to be.

Hello I am returning after a 10 year absence.
Ideally I would like to get back to my feet and cause havok.
I am in Europe time zone. I am not very polite nor am I politically correct.
I am quite amusing how ever.
I am looking for a bit of everything from High to Low sec piracy to 0.0 warfare.
I am sure the game has moved on a bit since my absence and there is much for me to learn and I need a home where I can refine my skills and get back up to speed.
Are you the place?

We are strictly nullsec, however we are EU TZ and a chill, mature environment.

jump into our discord channel on the original post and we can find out how amusing you are!