🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Look at your corp. Now look at BNYSE. Now back to your corp. Now back to BNYSE. Now back to your corp. Sadly, it’s not BNYSE, but if you applied to BNYSE it could be. Look down, now back up; you’re in an eve-o thread with the corp your corp could be. What’s this link? It’s a shareable folder with two bookmarks to the hole you love. Look again! The bookmarks are now battle reports. Anything is possible when your corp is BNYSE and not a corp that makes you look for another corp.

3 Likes

I might be interested getting into this gay shh!

1 Like

literally radical, i’ll slide into your evemails

Looking for something different from nullsec, how active is EU.

Extremely active as of today.

1 Like

Young people from all over the globe are joining up to fight for the future. They’re doing their part, are you? Join BNYSE and save the world. Queerness guarantees citizenship.

Check out our latest video! J122728 Spiky Ball Home Defense - YouTube

3 Likes

She wears short shorts
I wear sneakers
She waits a system out
I’m in the breachers :musical_note:

1 Like

Quite possibly the most uwu corp in all of J-space. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Still here, still super gay.

What if we kissed… at the Gayar planet IV moon 1 Amarr Trade Registry Bureau Offices bar?

1 Like

Be Nice Inc.: pretend spaceships, real community.

2 Likes

We are the rainbow that erupts from the wormhole. :cyclone::rainbow:

2 Likes

=UwU=

1 Like
  • (✿ ͡◕ ᴗ◕)つ━━✫・
    ⊂ ノ ・゜+.
    しーーJ °。+ ´¨)
    .· ´join bnyse☆´¨) ¸.·¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·’
    (¸.·’
    (¸.·’
    (¸.·’* (¸.·’* *¨)
1 Like

BNYSE Inc.: we’ll help you find your pipe.

1 Like

Since apparently this is a point of confusion for some, I feel compelled to say that we are in fact not trolling you. We’re gay, we’re leftist, we’re wormholers, and we like blowing ■■■■ up.

1 Like

Good news friend, you are not required to join us. There’s an entire game full of corporations out there that I’m sure you’d get along with just fine.

1 Like

Sometimes even the best of us try to assert ourselves where we don’t belong. But not today, not me.
Today I’m here recruiting for BNYSE Inc. A place where I do belong.

2 Likes

Check out our latest video! https://youtu.be/Egq0GB98hA4

2 Likes