🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc. [C4, C3|C5], a LGBTQ+ Leftist Wormhole Corp with an Ultra-Gay Agenda

Do you long for the good old days of EVE? When the Galaxy was full of rainbow farting space unicorns ridden by sparkling LGBT warriors, smearing their gay agenda all over everybody’s spaceships? When the memes your corp members shared with you weren’t all alt-right ■■■■-posts and you could just be yourself without dealing with people REEE-ing in your face? Us too! I mean, that time never existed, but it sounds awesome so we long for it anyway!

Be Nice Inc. is a group of queer-friendly leftist internet spaceship pilots here to blow up fascists and ask questions later. Our primary activities are wormhole PVP, PVE and Exploration, but we’re first and foremost a small-gang PVP corp. Players of all TZs are welcome.

What do we offer?

• Community - Our corp is a place for women, LGBTQ+ players and anyone else who has struggled to find the right community in EVE. We have zero-tolerance for any kind of misogyny, racism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism, fascist-bootlicking or any other behavior that takes the fun out of the game for our members by putting them down. All are welcome so long as they adhere to the expectations of our members.

• Small Scale PVP - We are focused on small scale PVP in wormhole space. Although we do occasionally wander out to welp tristans in lowsec or duel each other in honorable venture combat, most of our time is spent crashing into people’s wormhole systems and pewing their spaceships.

• Free PVP Ships - Moving into a wormhole can be tedious, moving into your very first wormhole even more so. We have some corp ships to dole out during PVP operations and other stuff to get you started.

• Industrial Facilities - Industry isn’t our main focus, but we support our members who want to get into wormhole space industry with whatever facilities you need to get started.

• Buy Back Program - No need to haul your goodies to a market yourself, you can sell anything to us at 90% Jita Buy price and let us worry about hauling it out.

• Ship Replacement Program - We offer up to 100m per ship to cover losses in PVP ops, so long as our Ship Replacement Funds aren’t completely empty. That limit is doubled for logistics ships.

​Corp Commandments

• Be Nice - To your corp mates, your targets, your mothers, everybody. We’re here to have fun, not to ruin it for other people. We might blow people up, or gank their ships, but we do it with a smile. If we talk in local, it’s to say “good fight” and “Thank you for letting us shoot you”. We’re like lesbian versions of Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse.

• Give Fights - We strive to engage hostile fleets whenever possible and we expect all of our members to be willing to fight when the opportunity arises. Your first thought when you see a hostile ship on Dscan should be ‘How do I explode this person and add their corpse to the display case?’ and NOT ‘How do I flee and then roll the hole to avoid this person?’.

Requirements

• Not a dick
  • Motivated to actively scan out and hunt in our chain
  • Excited to hang out on comms when out and about
  • Prior PvP and wormhole experience preferred
  • Skill Requirements:
    Cloaking IV, Astrometrics IV, Astrometrics Support Skills III
    Gallente & Amarr Cruiser IV (Or any T3 cruiser with all subsystems at IV or V).

About Our Requirements: We don’t like gatekeeping, but wormhole space is tough for low-SP folks who are still new to the game. We like having new players join us in our Discord so we can hang out with you, give you advice and occasionally rope you into one of our fleets while you train up and find your footing. Once you meet our requirements and you’re ready for wormhole space, we’ll still be here. PM one of our recruiters to join us on Discord. <3

Killboard: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98611445/
Latest Propaganda Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dn8uS1J0qg

If you’re interested in checking us out or know someone who might be, shoot our recruiters an evemail (pew pew).

Contacts:
CEO & Diplomat: XVXTeacherVXV
US Recruiters: Matthieu Mercier, XVXTeacherVXV
AU Recruiter: DasSpec en Chalune
EU Recruiters: JC Decaux, Thor Auriga

13 Likes

I know what you’re thinking. It’s been a whole day already, are they still recruiting? Yes. Yes we are.

1 Like

!Bump

1 Like

Can confirm that we put chemicals in our structures, it turns the freaking drones gay

2 Likes

Bippity.
Boppity.
Bippity.
Boppity.
Bippity Boppity.

Bump.

Still here, still queer, still recruiting.

Well hello there!

Well, I got a taste of wormhole life, but before I was able to really experience what it was like, my current corp leader went totally bananas.

We had a WH and I had finally gotten permissions to come play, however, my corp leader started getting really sketchy and doing really random things like kicking members for no reason. Eventually, we all came to find out that this guy and his alts were CEOs of all branches of the corporation. So he’s a big fat liar.

Needless to say… I’m a little miffed and now trying to figure out what’s next. I didn’t get a chance to try anything and a WH corp still sounds appealing since most of my activity has been in high sec.

Anyway, I love your MO. This is a really cool thing you are promoting.

1 Like

Guess what?

We’re still recruiting.

Can’t stop recruiting, won’t stop recruiting.

Come blow stuff up with us!

Hey there, i’m looking for a new home and really enjoy wh hunting, but have had trouble in the last little while with autz being dead, do you have any autz/late ustz crew?

1 Like

@Orca_Lemmont Thanks for the interest! I’ll send you a PM :).

We’re still recruiting!

Want to know what it’s like to fly with us? Watch this:

3 Likes

All timezones welcome!

Come be space gay and do space crimes with us.

Hi i’m Australian and also trans, played this game 5 years ago but was eventually driven away by the toxicity, now coronavirus lockdown has driven me back.

Found all the cool LGBTQ friendly corps were American or European timezone while all the Australian timezone corps were cishet Aussie lads, was tragic. So “All timezones welcome” is very appealing.

I have never done wormholes but I have nullsec and lowsec experience. My two alts on this account are a planetary industry alt and a commodity speculator Jita alt.

Molly - 16 mil SP
PI alt - 4 mil SP
Jita alt - 9 mil SP

I also have a second account which is currently alpha - one toon for ratting and one for freight. I doubt I’ll use that for awhile cos I don’t wanna play that account with alpha restrictions and don’t wanna sub two accounts right away.

hmu

2 Likes

Our alliance is pretty awesome too :).

4 Likes

Are we still recruiting? Why yes. Yes we are. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Hey you beautiful person, come blow up casual Vargurs with us. :rainbow:

1 Like

Still fed up with alt-right bs and still recruiting. :rainbow:

1 Like