🏳️‍🌈 Be Nice Inc., a leftist LGBTQ+ PVP Wormhole Corp & Gayest Corp in J-Space

Be Nice wants YOU beautiful people to join us for pews and good times :rainbow:

1 Like

Teacher, we could actually add “movie nights” to the list of things we offer.

That’s true. We also like to make our members watch classic EVE-related movies like Birdemic, Face/Off, Mac & Me, and Southland Tales.

Hey, I am returning to the game after a decent hiatus and am looking for some fun. I have a few characters with 50mil+ SP and mostly have been doing indy stuff since I came back. I used to do lots of PVP, pirating mostly, and am looking to possibly get back into that side of the game. That being said, shooting some stuff up with fellow LGBT community members sounds like a blast if yall are still recruiting.

1 Like

What do we want?
PVP!
When do we want it?
Now!

Come do things and stuff with us.

Not a fan of fascism? You’ll like flying with us.

Do you ever lie awake late at night wondering, “is there a corp out there that I can do gay space crime with?”

Wonder no longer.

As you can see in this thread, our corp is the most frequently endorsed queer & trans friendly wormhole corp endorsed by other wormhole corps.

Still here, still living that wormhole life, still recruiting. Still gay AF.

Hello,
I’d love to join your corp. I’m pretty newb (it’s been awhile since I’ve played) but I’d love to learn and contribute! I’m US West coast time zone. Sadly I’m in nursing school and it takes up a fair amount of time. Would there be a place for me still in your corp.?

Absolutely! We should talk more! I’ll send you an evemail :).

The best part of waking up, is blowing some stuff up.

With friends!

P.S. Do gay space crimes.

Someone asked us if we are a female only corp. No we are not. We’re a very colourful posse and we have room for all genders, LGBTQ+ people, and allies alike. :rainbow:

1 Like

Hi there! I was directed to you all by a friend because you all are trans friendly which is something I’ve struggled a lot with in EVE and if this is correct I’d love to talk more with you all and get some information. Thank you so much for your time!

1 Like

Just sent you a mail, thereby setting a record in our corp for quickest response time ;).

1 Like

YO I THINK DOGS SHOULD VOTE!

Dogs should get to vote twice, because they have twice as many legs.

Do you agree?

2 Likes

I mean, yeah, obviously.

sent in game message to Teacher