Been AFK a minute

Been AFK for a while, real life and all. Looking to get back into the game. 84mil sp can fly all cruisers down. I really enjoy small gang/solo pvp. However i’ve always struggled with funding unless i was ratting in a nullblock. Just looking for a chill group of guys that don’t mind helping knock the rust off.

Social infrastructure I feel hits what you’re looking for to a T!! We are a smaller null sec corp/alliance. We focus on pvp, and a far bit of that is small gang stuff. We are a supper laid back, mature community. Everyone is supper helpfull, and we try to have a few training classes a week. To help get new, and returning players up to speed agian. We a alliance ran logistics network of jita.

If you have any more questions feel free to reach out in game or join our discord and say Hi.

Hello Nissa,

Have you ever considered living in WH space for the nice PvP Small gang and good ISK on the side? We live in a c4 with C3-C4 which gives us good PvP content and solo ISK possibility.

We’re all EAST tz looking for more pilots to grow the corp, take more fights and have more fun. If that sounds interesting, send me an email in game!

We can help you out.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hi Nissa!
Infinite Point may be a good fit for you. We’re a med-sized nullsec pvp corp, with lots of small gang content, no drama, and plenty of pvp, logi and fc rewards if you excel at what you are doing. having mostly older and mature players, we enjoy teaching and getting newbros and returning vets get back into the game.
if this sounds like it could be an interesting option for you, please feel free to drop me a message or hop onto our discord and chat with us :slight_smile:

Fly it like you stole it :slight_smile:

Check out Cloaked Goof! Plenty of easy ways to raise money with Corp mates and tons of opportunity for regular and specialized PVP!

Hey mate lots of good mates that just enjoy each other’s company when we make isk and kill people.

Or please join us in discord

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.