Corp Found Returning Pilot, 11 toons, JF, Rorq, PVP, Titan, Super, etc

I’m returning after about a year off from eve and am looking for a serious Null sec corp with SOV where I can participate in small gang PVP (my favorite), and earn a mountain of isk. I can run very long JF chains back to HS if it helps as well, have 11 toons, two over 110M SP, etc. In-game PM or mail me - would be so grateful to hear from you.

hey there bud we are Ruthless Regiment looking for new and returning pilots to join us…we are part of Razor Alliance…always fleets small and big, and as a corp we are also Indy guys also…come stop by the Discord…Discord

Hello Moatie,

Have you ever considered WH space where small gang fights is where its at?

Hi Moatie,

if you like small gang pvp and make isk i guess we could be a good option.

we are an independent pvp alliance that operates in venal. Here you will have plenty of targets and make some dank isk doing burner missions.

for more info please read our post below and see if you like it or not :slight_smile:

cheers
prim

We got what you’re looking for here.

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hey man, I think we’d be perfect for you. Our alliance, Arkhos Core, holds sov while being completely independent from any bloc. We focus entirely on small gang pvp and have a blast. Won’t lie, you might not get too many opportunities to drop supers (outside of mad drive-by’s, which we will whole heatedly support), but you will get to join very frequent nano skirmishes with a tightly knit group. As we hold sov you’ll have plenty of isk making opportunities too.

Check out our forum post for details: High Octane Nano Gang Null PvP – Bellax Borealis
And join our discord for a chat: ARCH.

Did you know that rust is recruiting? Cause now you do lol

would highly recommend the rusted boys above me

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.