Before you post, read this

hehe :slight_smile:

You forgot.

• Don’t cry about a killmail authenticity by mistakenly thinking the amount was a trillion when it was only a billion isk.
  • Don’t post useless forum threads.

Thank you and have a nice day.

4 Likes

Sounds like somebody is alone for Christmas and needs to use the forums to get any kind of attention.

Protip: “I’m important and everyone else is a noob” is probably the reason the OP doesn’t have friends to spend the holidays with.

Lighten up, plenty of us have been around for 10+ years without turning into toxic douchebags.

3 Likes

This post is to remind noobs like you to simply not post your completly useless crap here. Merry xmas

I am happy you think you have a degree in retardsm, but people like you need to step back from these forums and let us pro players talk shop

1 Like

Bazing.

Are you talking to a mirror? Everything would make so much more sense if you were.

1 Like

One day, i hope and pray (and thoughts and prayers for you trump people) hope you figure out EVE

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting